New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
6'3 325lbs 4-star DT originally from Terrell TX, goes to 5A Ryan.

He's from Terrell but started going to the Dallas schools to play better comp, he was at Skyline last year & transferred to Ryan this year, Ryan is one of the best schools in TX & produces high caliber 4-stars every year.

He's a big bodied mammoth, disruptive 2-gap space eater with a quick first step & violent hands, naturally strong kid who's raw but has great tools to work with. 3-4 Nose Tackle all day.

4-star with a 94 composite rating thus far, highly sought after kid, holds offers from Texas, TAMU, Baylor, Bama, Auburn, UF, LSU, Oh St, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Ole Miss, UNC, TCU, Michigan & USC.

Doubt we'll have much of a shot, but I'm happy we're looking at prospects from Ryan, should've already offered 2022 CB Austin Jordan from Ryan a long time ago.

But for the 22 class, QB, CB & WR are deep in Texas so if the staff is smart they should recruit a bunch of kids from down there.

6'3 325lbs 4-star DT originally from Terrell TX, goes to 5A Ryan.

He's from Terrell but started going to the Dallas schools to play better comp, he was at Skyline last year & transferred to Ryan this year, Ryan is one of the best schools in TX & produces high caliber 4-stars every year.

He's a big bodied mammoth, disruptive 2-gap space eater with a quick first step & violent hands, naturally strong kid who's raw but has great tools to work with. 3-4 Nose Tackle all day.

4-star with a 94 composite rating thus far, highly sought after kid, holds offers from Texas, TAMU, Baylor, Bama, Auburn, UF, LSU, Oh St, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Ole Miss, UNC, TCU, Michigan & USC.

Doubt we'll have much of a shot, but I'm happy we're looking at prospects from Ryan, should've already offered 2022 CB Austin Jordan from Ryan a long time ago.

But for the 22 class, QB, CB & WR are deep in Texas so if the staff is smart they should recruit a bunch of kids from down there.
Why don’t you think we’ll have much of a shot here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t have a huge problem with Patke, he’s young and probably quite cheap but it’s time for a change in our cornerback recruiting and coaching.

Advertisement
I don’t have a huge problem with Patke, he’s young and probably quite cheap but it’s time for a change in our cornerback recruiting and coaching.
You can’t tell me we can’t find someone better for equal pay who has the personality that we “pay cheap” to legit just recruit aka help Rumph land some **** corners

He can’t coach his SINGLE position group of strikers

Outside of already coached up Punters and Kickers he can’t coach STs worth a lick

oh and to boot he’s a very under average recruiter

Advertisement
You can’t tell me we can’t find someone better for equal pay who has the personality that we “pay cheap” to legit just recruit aka help Rumph land some **** corners

He can’t coach his SINGLE position group of strikers

Outside of already coached up Punters and Kickers he can’t coach STs worth a lick

oh and to boot he’s a very under average recruiter
I've had no problem with the STs this year and Frierson is arguably our best defensive player.

Rumph on the other hand needs to go.

Committed to UGA. I guess that Athens Credit Union Brinks service route also makes OOS stops.

UGA got a war daddy with 2022 NT KEITHIAN "Bear" Alexander commitment.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back