New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
That Phil Rivers “**** it I’m going deep” connection to Jackson was nice. Football players be going through it. Details aren’t out yet but he was missing for a week I believe.

If I remember correctly this might be the same hotel where Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig died too.

Advertisement
That Phil Rivers “**** it I’m going deep” connection to Jackson was nice. Football players be going through it. Details aren’t out yet but he was missing for a week I believe.
Supposedly police found him and spoke to him Friday and he was found today

Early word is concussions and alcoholism.
Football is a rewarding and violent sport. Not one or the other, but both.

Advertisement
Jackson’s family donating brain for CTE study. We really need to get this figured out. Football can’t be a death sentence for 40-60% of former pro players by the time they hopefully reach 50 (All stats used in this comment are purely made up).

Jackson’s family donating brain for CTE study. We really need to get this figured out. Football can’t be a death sentence for 40-60% of former pro players by the time they hopefully reach 50 (All stats used in this comment are purely made up).
Given the changes that have taken place in the last ten years, I'm guessing that there will be a lagging indicator of success. Jackson went through HS and college without those protocols in place.

9334AB96-3364-4A76-A118-F97DC6951BA3.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Woah.....this seemed to come out of nowhere. I mean, it may a long shot, but OV means we at least have "a shot."

Anybody see this coming???? I'd like to hear about its development.

Nobody saw this coming.

Could very well be a free trip, and most likely is. But it can't hurt.

He decommitted from UGA after spending the weekend in College Station on a UOV, by the way.

Advertisement
Back