New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
I don’t have to ask “people”.

All I have to do is send a text to our current starting center and his brother Chris. You have to talk to “people”, not me.
Well he might have been getting off on our starting center...but JHH definately aint getting off on Navaughn.

He got pushed around in the urn game on film last szn so we dont even need to "ask" anybody.

Also in wha world is Holley a 1 tech run stuffer topping the scales under 280 pds.

Advertisement
Well he might have been getting off on our starting center...but JHH definately aint getting off on Navaughn.

He got pushed around in the urn game on film last szn so we dont even need to "ask" anybody.

Also in wha world is Holley a 1 tech run stuffer topping the scales under 280 pds.
Gogeta changing the subject a little here but now that you bring up Holley's weight.We have recruited DTs recently that have either not been able or willing to gain weight.Holley,Hunter,Blissett,Roberts,all still in the 270-280 lb range.Even Q.Williams who was swithched to DT is around 275-280.This is why I can see Taylor and even Holley step in and jump some of these guys just based in that they already have the size to play.

Gogeta changing the subject a little here but now that you bring up Holley's weight.We have recruited DTs recently that have either not been able or willing to gain weight.Holley,Hunter,Blissett,Roberts,all still in the 270-280 lb range.Even Q.Williams who was swithched to DT is around 275-280.This is why I can see Taylor and even Holley step in and jump some of these guys just based in that they already have the size to play.
Yea I THINK THEY GOT THOSE OR TARGET THOSE IN THAT RANGE BECAUSE OF THE UP THE FIELD SCHEME WE RUN.

They need movement guys and trust in their s&c to add the prerequisite 10-15pds im guessing.

Guys like Roberts i expected to move in because of their frame but itstill think he could of played strong side end.

I dont mind it..because we are getting better athletes on defense....and targetting maybe 1 1 tech type every class. We got 1 last class from Chaminade and we likely land 1 in this one in Tarbor or a guy like Big Bear.

I think they want guys coming in around the 275-285 range tops at DT MOSTLY.

Advertisement
Bear has friends all over..... How nice he gets to visit his friend and UGA QB commit Gunnar Stockton up at the lake in Georgia on the first day of the dead period.. Bear and his girl...

Bear has friends all over..... How nice he gets to visit his friend and UGA QB commit Gunnar Stockton up at the lake in Georgia on the first day of the dead period.. Bear and his girl...

I'm shocked that boat can hold that much weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Swallow pride, pick up phone and ask Butch how he got Damien Lewis out of Texas. Multiple by 10. Let’s go!

edit. Not cool disparaging DL that way.
I have no idea
Jimmy J was definitely camped in Tx. Jimbo ace recruiter feels he has Bear.

Swallow pride, pick up phone and ask Butch how he got Damien Lewis out of Texas. Multiple by 10. Let’s go!

edit. Not cool disparaging DL that way.
I have no idea

Bear is clearly shopping for the biggest $EC bag. TAM is dropping Oil money bags wwhich is something UGA may not be able to match.

That official visit to Miami was a vacation, referencing Butch Davis for help was good a satirical moment considering he is not setting the recruiting world on fire at FIU.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back