New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ll see.

Why don’t you track down that leasing contract, and we’ll know for sure where he’s going.

That's not a lease, that's straight cash. There was a special promotion to kick off the summer recruiting season at the dealership, the first person to walk in with a last name that started with the letter "A" or is a Teacher could buy "A" car for $1000 as part of their "A Day Special". An guess what Bear's dad happened to stop by that very morning.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I still say we are in it until the very end. We will make his top 3..... Girl like that looks like the, "I am ready to leave Texas and see other things" type. We might not get him but it will be a loooooong conversation at the dinner table when the decision is debated. JMO.

$60k for a Chrysler 300? Is it the SRT model?

**** no that's not a SRT8, Chrysler cancelled those in 2014. The Chrysler 300 in the picture is more like $20k- $30k depending on how many miles is on the car.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I still say we are in it until the very end. We will make his top 3..... Girl like that looks like the, "I am ready to leave Texas and see other things" type. We might not get him but it will be a loooooong conversation at the dinner table when the decision is debated. JMO.
Let me make them dinner, and the convo would be over in 5mins....

Recruit the girlfriend and her family too. Offer everyone in his circle a full ride.
Bring this trench bully in!!

That's exactly what Texas, TAM, and UGA are doing and can do! Miami not so much, unless you can underwrite each of the additional $80K per year tuitions to attend Miami. Where as instate tuition is roughly at UT is $11K and at TAM it's $13k a year so throwing a few free tuitions at Bear's entourage on top of Bears negotiated package is a drop in the Oil Bagman's bucket.

Go Canes

Advertisement
That's exactly what Texas, TAM, and UGA are doing and can do! Miami not so much, unless you can underwrite each of the additional $80K per year tuitions to attend Miami. Where as instate tuition is roughly at UT is $11K and at TAM it's $13k a year so throwing a few free tuitions at Bear's entourage on top of Bears negotiated package is a drop in the Oil Bagman's bucket.

Go Canes
Maybe my eyes are fooling me but Bear and that girl do not look the same age. lol. So giving her anything academic wise might not even be needed. Might just need the "Darnell Washington" package and set them up with an apartment near campus and go from that angle..Who says she even wants to go to college? Might just follow him wherever he goes and set up life from there and what better place than Miami? Just sayin..

Advertisement
Isn’t that just a used 300 with some nice rims on it?

Come on folks, not every recruit comes from abject poverty. Dads buy cars for their kids all the time.

Here is Bears back story.

His handler since 7th grade Tony Jones is a middle school math teacher so yeah he most likely doesn't have the disposable income to drop $20k $30k on a used car for a young man he is "helping". Or maybe mr. Jones is one of many Robin Hood Barons that did well investing in the stock market last year. Which I am naively hoping is the case, because it would mean Miami still has a chance to sign him!

Go Canes

1) that’s a Chrysler 300. A 30,000 dollar car that any middle class family could get their kid. It’s not even a 300 S which would have blacked out decals and a red S on the side of the door.

2) I doubt the car that Big Bear wanted has a V6 in it.

Nice to know who’s a car guy in theses threads...

Here is Bears back story.

His handler since 7th grade Tony Jones is a middle school math teacher so yeah he most likely doesn't have the disposable income to drop $20k $30k on a used car for a young man he is "helping". Or maybe mr. Jones is one of many Robin Hood Barons that did well investing in the stock market last year. Which I am naively hoping is the case, because it would mean Miami still has a chance to sign him!

Go Canes
Bro..anybody can get financing for a car. Anybody. You can get your car repossessed one day and walk into a used car lot and buy another the next day. (seen it with my own two eyes)...You make it seem like he walked into the car lot and dropped a duffle bag of cash on the desk and bought it like 50 Cent character in "Get Rich or Die Tryin''. LOL. Come on man.

Swallow pride, pick up phone and ask Butch how he got Damien Lewis out of Texas. Multiple by 10. Let’s go!

edit. Not cool disparaging DL that way.
I have no idea

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back