New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Advertisement
If we want this 6’9 370 pound mammoth to come down next week we need to put together a great spread for the pool party.
This type spread.

20210724_183013.gif

Advertisement
He actually got beat on this rep. DE got inside on him.
Actually you are correct he did , I once played over an All American DE Wille Jones tremendous power but NO control just brute power .

Willie would slant hard and fast inside so I took him there right by our QB adding to his bull slant I took him right to the other side of the field as he was F bombing .

In the video he did the same thing and threw him to the ground . I f your getting beat minimize the play and he did.

But YES you are correct never let anyone inside, if it was a run play it would have been stopped.

Good point here .

GOCANES

Kid is a take all day… clean up some bad weight and of course add some strength

starter at RT potentially or at worst slides into a guard role
All day long HUGE get it would be , what I like is his attitude in battle very physical plus has a switch that he has a BOOSTER gear of foulness when switched on he just throws people around.

Don Bailey alumni OL and WIOD Cane color announcer , would love this dude 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
I really hope I’m wrong but I swear I would be completely shocked if bissainthe is a cane. His recruitment reeks of a guy that doesn’t want to be at UM
Agree!! He is playing one **** of a game making people question his intention or clowning us all

Actually you are correct he did , I once played over an All American DE Wille Jones tremendous power but NO control just brute power .

Willie would slant hard and fast inside so I took him there right by our QB adding to his bull slant I took him right to the other side of the field as he was F bombing .

In the video he did the same thing and threw him to the ground . I f your getting beat minimize the play and he did.

But YES you are correct never let anyone inside, if it was a run play it would have been stopped.

Good point here .

GOCANES
You let Willie Jones beat you with power?!?! That dude SUCKED at the point of attack. He made his name chasing plays down away from him...

Advertisement
My un-sourced take: Hood, as well as the Hoods, ultimately want to be in Athens (proximity to Nashville at minimum), but Kirby's offer as of now is uncommittable - despite what the GA dude in the video implied.
On the other hand Hood, and the family, really have a crush on Miami, thus the on-going twitter tease. At this point I'm ready to walk away blue-balled and put this one on the shelf. Hope I'm wrong.
Everything became fiction after
“My un-sourced take”

I really hope I’m wrong but I swear I would be completely shocked if bissainthe is a cane. His recruitment reeks of a guy that doesn’t want to be at UM
Seems like a guy whose waiting on the mega offers like the Clemson,Ohio State,Bama and etc and is using us as a fall back option. He's had every opportunity to commit to us but he hasn't. It's not like a Shemar Stewart recruitment were every college In the country is begging you to play for them and you need time to figure everything out.

Advertisement
Seems like a guy whose waiting on the mega offers like the Clemson,Ohio State,Bama and etc and is using us as a fall back option. He's had every opportunity to commit to us but he hasn't. It's not like a Shemar Stewart recruitment were every college In the country is begging you to play for them and you need time to figure everything out.
Of those the only ones that may come calling is Clemson. OSU already has 2 of the top 5 LB’s committed and both are from Ohio. Bama is about to land Shawn Murphy today and will have 2 of the top 10 LB’s. Not to mention he’s not the ideal size either look for in their LB’s.

I think he's just a quiet kid. I believe it is between UGA and Miami.

He's visiting UF next Friday for their FNL It would be great to see him turn up on campus Saturday for Manny's event.....

Advertisement
Back