New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Yep, an un-sourced opinion. Fill me in.
Ok let me try…Here’s My un-sourced report ..the top 10 247 prospects have all talked about taking their talents to south beach and playing for the Miami Hurricanes. As one unconfirmed prospect told me “The canes were my dream school, Sean Taylor was my favorite player”. This is huge news for Manny Diaz and the Miami staff.

Advertisement
Ok let me try…Here’s My un-sourced report ..the top 10 247 prospects have all talked about taking their talents to south beach and playing for the Miami Hurricanes. As one unconfirmed prospect told me “The canes were my dream school, Sean Taylor was my favorite player”. This is huge news for Manny Diaz and the Miami staff.

?

I stated an OPINION, attempting to make it clear that it was MY opinion, so as to not come off as an 'insider'. You sort of wise-cracked in response, as if you had more info. Thx. for ur input.

My un-sourced take: Hood, as well as the Hoods, ultimately want to be in Athens (proximity to Nashville at minimum), but Kirby's offer as of now is uncommittable - despite what the GA dude in the video implied.
On the other hand Hood, and the family, really have a crush on Miami, thus the on-going twitter tease. At this point I'm ready to walk away blue-balled and put this one on the shelf. Hope I'm wrong.
Big dawg..this sounds like reporting😂. But aye man Carry on. Nothing but love for my CIS brethren

Advertisement
You let Willie Jones beat you with power?!?! That dude SUCKED at the point of attack. He made his name chasing plays down away from him...
Welll Willie was 1st All American in high school at South Dade high Fla then went to FSU and was an all American there then was #1 draft choice ( if I recall correctly).
He was a pretty good player if I recall also .
I played at 6’ 230 he was way taller but about the same weight.

Like I said way stronger then me I played him as a Sophomore he was a senior.

That game we won 7- 6 that was when I got noticed WJ had ZERO sacks and no solo tackles.

He may have been what you said but to me my first start at varsit was everything to me and to perform against a AA .

I was the only OT to hold him to zero sacks.

GOCANES

I didn’t meant jump this thread sorry, I’ll step aside again I apologize 😞

Last edited:
I really hope I’m wrong but I swear I would be completely shocked if bissainthe is a cane. His recruitment reeks of a guy that doesn’t want to be at UM

I completely agree. He literally has no reason to stretch this out, he's taken all of his visits except FSU's right?

To me, there are two likely reasons for him to hold out:

1. He is an FSU silent and will eventually commit to them. All that crap about him "leaving early" to rush to Miami after the upside down U debacle is irrelevant, maybe the FSU coaches even urged him to leave early to keep the facade up about his interest in the U.

2. He is waiting on other offers from schools he really wants to go to ($EC), primarily Bama.

I would be SHOCKED if he ended up here.

Good thing for us, he's not a position of need anymore with Medlock in. We're entering 2022 with 8-10 LBs for two spots.

Advertisement
I really hope I’m wrong but I swear I would be completely shocked if bissainthe is a cane. His recruitment reeks of a guy that doesn’t want to be at UM
I know what you mean. Feels off- more like a kid whose family wants him close but he has other ideas. Or maybe he just wants to be recruited and doesn't want to be taken for granted, like a "done deal". He's got two OVs left. One supposedly to FSU and one unaccounted for.

Nope..after that you went on to give thoughts on intimate details as tho you spoke to Hood and the family. Big Dawg

By definition un-sourced means I have no sources. The "intimate details", as you say, were gathered from published reports following his visit that reference both the player and the family. Hood has also given audio interviews, including one to CIS that was on YouTube. That, and Hood's actions contributed to forming my opinion - which I plainly expressed was MY OPINION (unsourced). Go 'Canes!

Welll Willie was 1st All American in high school at South Dade high Fla then went to FSU and was an all American there then was #1 draft choice ( if I recall correctly).
He was a pretty good player if I recall also .
I played at 6’ 230 he was way taller but about the same weight.

Like I said way stronger then me I played him as a Sophomore he was a senior.

That game we won 7- 6 that was when I got noticed WJ had ZERO sacks and no solo tackles.

He may have been what you said but to me my first start at varsit was everything to me and to perform against a AA .

I was the only OT to hold him to zero sacks.

GOCANES

I didn’t meant jump this thread sorry, I’ll step aside again I apologize 😞
I'm terribly sorry sir, you're clearly my elder and are referring to Willie Jones, Sr. Also of Oakland Raiders fame. I thought you were my contemporary and that you were talking about Willie, Jr. The Willie Jones of my era was also a HS All-American DE(at Carol City, however) who went on to FSU. Unlike dad, Junior's strengths didn't include taking on blockers. Again, I apologize sir...

My un-sourced take: Hood, as well as the Hoods, ultimately want to be in Athens (proximity to Nashville at minimum), but Kirby's offer as of now is uncommittable - despite what the GA dude in the video implied.
On the other hand Hood, and the family, really have a crush on Miami, thus the on-going twitter tease. At this point I'm ready to walk away blue-balled and put this one on the shelf. Hope I'm wrong.

With a blue bunny in your life your can forego the blue balls! ( Hood eventually comes to Miami)
635_100.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
I'm terribly sorry sir, you're clearly my elder and are referring to Willie Jones, Sr. Also of Oakland Raiders fame. I thought you were my contemporary and that you were talking about Willie, Jr. The Willie Jones of my era was also a HS All-American DE(at Carol City, however) who went on to FSU. Unlike dad, Junior's strengths didn't include taking on blockers. Again, I apologize sir...
Willie was a great dude, tore his knee at FSU and lost his athleticism. What killed him though, is he was the prototypical free lancing stand up OLB/DE in Dade County. Was incredible, but got to college and even before the knee, didn't know how to play the game. Similar to Marcus Robinson, and Sam Brooks/Avery Huff now. Great athletes, but everyone can't just become a LB.

Advertisement
I completely agree. He literally has no reason to stretch this out, he's taken all of his visits except FSU's right?

1. He is an FSU silent and will eventually commit to them. All that crap about him "leaving early" to rush to Miami after the upside down U debacle is irrelevant, maybe the FSU coaches even urged him to leave early to keep the facade up about his interest in the U.

2. He is waiting on other offers from schools he really wants to go to ($EC), primarily Bama.

Good thing for us, he's not a position of need anymore with Medlock in. We're entering 2022 with 8-10 LBs for two spots.
Or he wants to have a big signing day ceremony like a lot of highly recruited kids have.

What kid who announces on signing day literally has a reason to other than having the limelight for a few minutes?

Advertisement
Back