New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Justice is coaching the first LT taken in the 22 NFL draft. Whether Miami gets this young man or not, you better pay attention to the recognition Zion Nelson is receiving right now.

Justice is playing chess right not and not checkers. All the while building an impressive resume. I think Donaldson will also go in the 1st or 2nd round in the draft once he puts a full season of work on tape. He's healthy, continues to get his weight down and he seems to be locked in.
Writers were predicting Kaaya, Morris, Shaq, and others as 1st round picks before their senior seasons. Nelson has a lot to prove before he’s even getting drafted, let alone the first OL off the board in 22. I like the optimism but would you take Nelson over Neal if you’re an NFL GM right now? ...I didn’t think so.

Advertisement
Writers were predicting Kaaya, Morris, Shaq, and others as 1st round picks before their senior seasons. Nelson has a lot to prove before he’s even getting drafted, let alone the first OL off the board in 22. I like the optimism but would you take Nelson over Neal if you’re an NFL GM right now? ...I didn’t think so.
I stand by what I said and you're not intelligent enough to speak for me 🤡.

If he plays just like he played last year and doesn’t slip then yea. Neal isn’t as athletically gifted as Nelson.

Advertisement
😳 get this kid in a weight room. Give him a few years.. Can’t teach that size.

1621273728995.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Bag School
2. Bag School
3. The U
4. Bag School
5. Bag School?

Good thing he’s not a high 4 star/5 star kid, or we probably get outbid.

Advertisement
Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive tackle Jacob Hood had a "great" official visit to Georgia. The 6-foot-8, 350-pound prospect has named a top five of Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. Right now, I am told Miami is the biggest competition for Georgia and he will be there June 25 for his third official visit. That is likely going to be his final visit with a decision probably coming in August.

Was told that Jacob Hood, measured with 37.5’ arms and 87” wingspan in Athens this weekend. That is INSANE measurements right there . UGA made a good impression here, so we will see what happens, Kipp will have more as well on him.

Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive tackle Jacob Hood had a "great" official visit to Georgia. The 6-foot-8, 350-pound prospect has named a top five of Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. Right now, I am told Miami is the biggest competition for Georgia and he will be there June 25 for his third official visit. That is likely going to be his final visit with a decision probably coming in August.

Was told that Jacob Hood, measured with 37.5’ arms and 87” wingspan in Athens this weekend. That is INSANE measurements right there . UGA made a good impression here, so we will see what happens, Kipp will have more as well on him.
Getting his last OV before his decision? Sign me up! Dude is a monster.

He won’t

good news for us. Doubt he can commit to UGA.

Advertisement
Back