New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Advertisement
You've never seen a fit thrown by a grown *** man like you'll see if GA isn't winning by double digits. Their fans were everywhere when I lived in SC, and they really are the worst people to be around.

Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive tackle Jacob Hood had a "great" official visit to Georgia. The 6-foot-8, 350-pound prospect has named a top five of Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. Right now, I am told Miami is the biggest competition for Georgia and he will be there June 25 for his third official visit. That is likely going to be his final visit with a decision probably coming in August.

Was told that Jacob Hood, measured with 37.5’ arms and 87” wingspan in Athens this weekend. That is INSANE measurements right there . UGA made a good impression here, so we will see what happens, Kipp will have more as well on him.
I haven't seen him play...... But this is NFL combine jaw dropping measurements and he's nkt even 18 yet so f*** yes bring him here by all means

Advertisement
The most obnoxious cuck filled fanbase by far IMO. You'd think they've won 20 titles if you spoke to a UGA fan. Beating them for James last cycle was oh so sweet to see the puppy dog tears flow.
They're fake ****y they talk that big **** until an Alabama fan roasts them. Anytime you bring up championships to them those MFS always start crying

Nashville (Tenn.) Hillsboro offensive tackle Jacob Hood had a "great" official visit to Georgia. The 6-foot-8, 350-pound prospect has named a top five of Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. Right now, I am told Miami is the biggest competition for Georgia and he will be there June 25 for his third official visit. That is likely going to be his final visit with a decision probably coming in August.

Was told that Jacob Hood, measured with 37.5’ arms and 87” wingspan in Athens this weekend. That is INSANE measurements right there . UGA made a good impression here, so we will see what happens, Kipp will have more as well on him.
Christ almighty!

Might be the OT we’ve had here since Bryant Mckinnie. Maybe even bigger believe it or not.

Another battle with UGA. Justice and Rhett were in Tennessee watching him workout yesterday.

UGA 247
Spoke with Jacob Hood this week and some of the things that stood out to him on his recent visit to Athens.

“It was amazing actually,” Hood said.

Matt Luke is a position coach that Hood feels like is making him a priority.

“I really like he is a family man, you walk into his office and see all the pictures of his family and then how he interacted with my family too, just really like what I know about Coach Luke,” he said.

Not expecting a decision from him until probably August sometime. He will trip to Miami in at the end of the month. He picked up a UF offer on Wednesday. I think Georgia has a good shot here, he is quiet young man so it is hard to get a read, but he maybe bigger than Isaiah Wilson coming out of high school. Verified 87" wingspan at 6-foot-8 is INSANE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SLOOOOOOOWWWWWW.

The dude Falentha and other dude from Glades that camped the other day look much smoother.
I’m with ya. If you’re that big then you better be able to move. Look at Agbo. Carswell, Nelson, Agbo, and maybe a Center prospect is good enough for me.

SLOOOOOOOWWWWWW.

The dude Falentha and other dude from Glades that camped the other day look much smoother.

The paradise camp battle next week at 2022 Offensive Tackle should separate the wheat from the chaff.

With 2022 OL's Ja'Kavion Nonar ( Belle Glade HS), Jacob Hood, Falentha Carswell ( Sandersville, Ga) who may be going to Oregon that weekend, and D. Richardson all possibly competing against some of the best D-Ends in the country.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn't read too much into one rep. On that one, he actually kicked early and it messed up his timing. Hope they post more clips.

I'm giving a guy that huge every chance to show me he can't play.
Kid is a giant. The most recent guy I can think of that big was Daniel Faaele or something like that, dude went to IMG and I think Minnesota. Haven't heard much about him but he was like 6'9 400lbs

Advertisement
Back