• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Justice is coaching the first LT taken in the 22 NFL draft. Whether Miami gets this young man or not, you better pay attention to the recognition Zion Nelson is receiving right now.

Justice is playing chess right not and not checkers. All the while building an impressive resume. I think Donaldson will also go in the 1st or 2nd round in the draft once he puts a full season of work on tape. He's healthy, continues to get his weight down and he seems to be locked in.
Writers were predicting Kaaya, Morris, Shaq, and others as 1st round picks before their senior seasons. Nelson has a lot to prove before he’s even getting drafted, let alone the first OL off the board in 22. I like the optimism but would you take Nelson over Neal if you’re an NFL GM right now? ...I didn’t think so.

HOLISTIC CANE

"All Disease Begins in The Gut." - Hippocrates
Writers were predicting Kaaya, Morris, Shaq, and others as 1st round picks before their senior seasons. Nelson has a lot to prove before he’s even getting drafted, let alone the first OL off the board in 22. I like the optimism but would you take Nelson over Neal if you’re an NFL GM right now? ...I didn’t think so.
I stand by what I said and you're not intelligent enough to speak for me 🤡.

Zbrod95

Fire Manny Mamaguebo
If he plays just like he played last year and doesn’t slip then yea. Neal isn’t as athletically gifted as Nelson.

RozayCane

DelrayZoe🇭🇹
😳 get this kid in a weight room. Give him a few years.. Can’t teach that size.

1621273728995.jpeg