New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Advertisement
Good too see... he knows he needs to get his body right and can’t rely on just leaning on folks

Advertisement
Justice is coaching the first LT taken in the 22 NFL draft. Whether Miami gets this young man or not, you better pay attention to the recognition Zion Nelson is receiving right now.

Justice is playing chess right not and not checkers. All the while building an impressive resume. I think Donaldson will also go in the 1st or 2nd round in the draft once he puts a full season of work on tape. He's healthy, continues to get his weight down and he seems to be locked in.

Nelson won’t be the 1st LT taken in the 22 draft. Cmon man.

Justice is coaching the first LT taken in the 22 NFL draft. Whether Miami gets this young man or not, you better pay attention to the recognition Zion Nelson is receiving right now.

Justice is playing chess right not and not checkers. All the while building an impressive resume. I think Donaldson will also go in the 1st or 2nd round in the draft once he puts a full season of work on tape. He's healthy, continues to get his weight down and he seems to be locked in.
Evan Neal says what up

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd love for us to get this kid, but I don't really see it, I think we were a little late to the party.

It seems like Justice missed out on his top kids & is scrambling now

Advertisement
I'd love for us to get this kid, but I don't really see it, I think we were a little late to the party.

It seems like Justice missed out on his top kids & is scrambling now
Doesn’t necessarily mean that. Its not even June yet and a kid with that size and decent or above mobility you take no matter if you get all your targets or not. He’s got good mobility and plays with a mean streak, who wouldn’t want that?

Getting 2022 OL Jacob Hood to come down for UM's 2021 Paradise Camp would be huge for his recruitment and Coach Justice's in person assessment.

Hood dominated his questionable competition in Tennessee, but seeing him go up against this year's loaded South Florida dline talent at Paradise camp would be a true litmus test.

Go Canes

Kid plays like a complete ****hole trying to drop his full weight on dudes and blocking well beyond the echo of the whistle. We need more guys with this temperament on the OL.

Good question on the comp. Those kids across from him do look small, but that's going to happen regardless when you are 6'8" and 340+ lbs. in HS. I see he plays at Hillsboro HS in Nashville, Tenn. and has official visits set up in June w/ Auburn & Georgia.
This is player that would greatly benefit from attending Paradise Camp, to test him against some SFL elite Dline talent.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back