NEW OC Dan Enos

Theres absolutely no way that Saban or Kirby offered this guy to be OC and he chose us over them. Not saying this is a bad hire, I know nothing about him and look forward to watching his 2015 Arkansas, but he couldnt have had concrete offers from Saban or Kirby

The fact that UGA promoted Coley 15 minutes after he was announced along with the reporting that they were waiting for him pretty much proves that UGA wanted him.

Advertisement
The fact that UGA promoted Coley 15 minutes after he was announced along with the reporting that they were waiting for him pretty much proves that UGA wanted him.
I agree it does seem like UGA wanted him. And I'm all for sticking it to UGA like they have been doing us on the recruiting trail. I'm just interested in what type of offense he will run here. From his resume he doesnt appear to be a spread guy. Now we know that it what Diaz wants, so this will be interesting.

I agree it does seem like UGA wanted him. And I'm all for sticking it to UGA like they have been doing us on the recruiting trail. I'm just interested in what type of offense he will run here. From his resume he doesnt appear to be a spread guy. Now we know that it what Diaz wants, so this will be interesting.

We shall see.
I think the most important hire will be the OL coach.
Also has to be an upgrade as a QB coach.

Coaches look better with 4 and 5 star players than the 2 and 3 star players scattered in our roster.

Top 15 offenses in college ball are they all landing 4 and 5 star players?

Attachments

• C64C421E-4F9E-4A18-BDF0-9023FAB0B73C.jpeg
    C64C421E-4F9E-4A18-BDF0-9023FAB0B73C.jpeg
    670.9 KB · Views: 54
Advertisement
Yet another person saying as long as the coach doesn't do what he naturally wants to do, and instead runs something else, it's a great hire.

That's the scary part about the hire. "As long Enos doesn't be Enos, it's good."

Wow that's a stretch. He admittedly said he has no idea about Enos, only that if he brought Locksleys O it's a great hire.

Wow that's a stretch. He admittedly said he has no idea about Enos, only that if he brought Locksleys O it's a great hire.

Right. Dude that follows college football for a living has no idea about our OC hire because our OC hire has never done anything as an OC to leave a lasting impression. So instead he's saying, "But if he's going to do what this other guy does, then it's good."

Advertisement
Not according to Miami Alabama or Georgia. Might want to check on getting one of the stay in your lane devices attached to your forehead,
I was vocal in wanting a spread guy. At first, that’s why I was critical. But I’m on the ship now. I have high hopes.

Right. Dude that follows college football for a living has no idea about our OC hire because our OC hire has never done anything as an OC to leave a lasting impression. So instead he's saying, "But if he's going to do what this other guy does, then it's good."

Orlovosky just retired from the NFL last year. How in the world do you expect him to know anything about Enos if Enos' entire OC career was when the dude was in the NFL.

Advertisement
IM SURE NONE OF US WANT THIS TYPE OF PRODUCTION RIGHT BOYS??? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ SMDH this IS A HOME RUN

RE: apparently it's Dan Enos as the ...
Reply Edit Forward Report Abuse New Messages
Enos served a short stint as an offensive assistant coach at Michigan in January 2018. Prior to that, he directed some of the most prolific offenses in Arkansas history over three seasons in Fayetteville. His 2015 offense set single-season school records for first downs (305) and completion percentage (.658), while posting the second-best total yardage (6,051) and yards per play (6.83) in school history. In 2015 and 2016, the Razorbacks were one of two FBS teams with a 3,000-yard passer and 1,300-yard rusher -- featuring a different quarterback and different running back in each season.

Enos helped Brandon Allen (2015) and Austin Allen (2016) throw for 3,000 yards, as the brothers became just the third and fourth players in program history to reach that number in a season. Brandon threw for 3,440 yards and 30 touchdowns as a senior in 2015, while leading the nation in quarterback efficiency. Austin then led the SEC in 2016 with 3,430 yards and was second in the league in touchdowns with 25.

In 2015, Razorbacks tight end Hunter Henry won the John Mackey Award and earned first-team All-America honors. Henry was one of five Arkansas offensive players selected in the 2016 NFL Draft, tied for the second-most nationally. In 2016, running back Rawleigh Williams earned first-team All-SEC honors in 2016 after posting seven 100-yard rushing games and amassing 1,360 yards on the ground.

Enos arrived in Fayetteville after serving as the head coach at Central Michigan from 2010-14. He posted a 26-36 record at CMU, leading the Chippewas to six wins or more in each of his final three seasons. CMU’s win over Western Kentucky in the 2012 Little Caesars Pizza Bowl was just the third bowl win in program history.

In his five seasons in Mount Pleasant, Enos’ offenses passed for more than 3,000 yards four times. Quarterback Ryan Radcliff was the starter from 2010-12, throwing for 9,917 yards and 63 touchdowns during his career. Quarterback Cooper Rush started for Enos as a redshirt freshman in 2013 and then threw for 3,149 yards and 27 touchdowns as a sophomore. Rush eventually set the school record for career passing yards (12,891) and touchdown passes (90), and is currently a member of the Dallas Cowboys. In each of his final two seasons at CMU, Enos helped the Chippewas rank in the top half of the MAC in passing efficiency, third-down conversion percentage and time of possession.

Enos also helped CMU wide receiver Titus Davis finish his career as the school’s all-time leader in receiving yards (3,705) and touchdowns (37), while also setting the single-season mark for scoring receptions with 13. The aforementioned Fisher was selected first overall by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2013 draft and has started 90 of 94 games in his six seasons with the Chiefs. Overall, Enos coached 23 All-MAC players during his tenure at CMU

Not the flashy name I wanted, but I like the work that he has done with QBs. Still don't think we'll be great on offense next year, we just aren't talented enough to be great

Advertisement

His living has been as a player for all but this past year.

That is a ****** Home Run!!! Get a former HC, who studied the blueprint at ALA? Thats brilliant. QB coach too. And can help Manny with the head coaching advice and bring over best practices from Bama.

Lets Work.

Take Alabama away from your statement and this is negged to death.

Advertisement
Back