new numbers?

We should honor numbers (players), not retire them. What's the point?

especially if one really looked at the list of numbers, we had many more players not on the list that were much better than the current list. Not sure how they determine who made the "retired' jersey list.

Honor the numbers and players for there success, kind of like what NC does in basketball.

Advertisement
I personally think they should retire #26 for Sean T

I love ST, r.i.p., but he let that stupid osu rb strip him of his pick six and cost us our back to back NCs. No disrespect, but does anyone think Ed Reed gets stripped like that? Never saw a more exciting player but if Ed's jersey is not retired, how can we retire ST's? I know abuse will follow and that is ok because Sean deserves all the defense anyone wants to give him. I am ok retiring his, but Ed has to go first. Just saying.

confirmed through Canes:

Brad Kaaya 15
Tyre Brady 82
Marques Gayot 7
Kiy Hester 22
Demetrius Jackson 44
Courtel Jenkins 92
Nick Linder 68
Anthony Moten 95
Malik Rosier 12
Chad Thomas 9
Mike Smith 57

Source: http://t.co/OMEGbZ0Yrw

Last edited:
How are Kaaya and Jones both going to wear 15? I guess they just assume that they won't ever be on the field at the same time?

Advertisement
How are Kaaya and Jones both going to wear 15? I guess they just assume that they won't ever be on the field at the same time?

They could always have Jones slip on a temporary number. I know Texas A&M did it when one of their DBs and WR/PR were on the punt return team.

154.jpg

They could always have Jones slip on a temporary number. I know Texas A&M did it when one of their DBs and WR/PR were on the punt return team.

I just asked Yandle, who released the numbers, & he said 1 of them will change TIFWIW

Chris Yandle @ChrisYandle · 38s

@luisXIII511 @mattyports Right now, they are both 15 but one will change I'm sure

Advertisement
Though not on the official roster, basketball player-turned-tight end Raphael Akpejiori will soon be, UM confirmed. The next roster update (in July, most likely) will include defensive tackle Michael Wyche (possibly wearing No. 11), tight end Chris Herndon (No. 86) and receiver Darrell Langham (No. 81).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back