new numbers?

D'Mauri Jones should switch to #47 and give Kaaya #15. Jones is supposed to poised for a breakout season and having the Play Makers number could help with that no matter who he is catching passes from. The last guy to wear it had a pretty good career if I remember Laron Byrd correctly.

Go Canes

Reserved for Tim Irvin then Michael III.

Advertisement
D'Mauri Jones should switch to #47 and give Kaaya #15. Jones is supposed to poised for a breakout season and having the Play Makers number could help with that no matter who he is catching passes from. The last guy to wear it had a pretty good career if I remember Laron Byrd correctly.

Go Canes

Reserved for Tim Irvin then Michael III.

And Ufamba Kamalu. Just sayin'

Go Canes

Are you high, D'Mauri ain't the playmaker?

Advertisement
This is what I just saw posted on ITU

Kaaya: 14
Rozier: 10
Brady: 89

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 46s
News you need to know: Brad Kaaya will most likely wear No. 15 for the #Canes this fall. #summerstories #sourcessay

Advertisement
This is what I just saw posted on ITU

Kaaya: 14
Rozier: 10
Brady: 89

saw on ITU, eh?
147.jpg

all I know is if you buy the #3 jersey, you would be repping early NFL draft picks.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Byrd was a scrub here. Had 2 solid games in 4 years. Virginia his frosh year and GT his soph. #47 should be retired.

I think we should use the famed numbers like 47, 3, 26, 52, 75...etc given to players at those respective position WR, RB, FS, LB, DT who ball out for us; use those numbers as a badge of honor....keep the legacy going. As a matter of fact, it would be a great recruiting tool as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back