New NHC Cone, Tropical Depression 16 forms (NATE)

Move it to the GA Dome on Friday Night. No chance for anyone to back out. ESPN, if your there great. If not, let the players play and get this thing going TV or not

Only issue there is ATL is still in the cone for Sunday. The teams might not be able to go home until Monday or Tuesday. That's not smart either.
I just figured the storm would be down to nothing by the time it gets to ATL. Superdome then!

Advertisement
Bruh.......I just got my leave approved for the second time. My SNCO was understanding about IRMA of course but I hope they play or love it up to Friday...cuz either way I’m headed down there.

Advertisement
mother nature saving these mfs from a beat down I swear ! luckiest team alive smfh

This isn't a storm that people need to evacuate for. Worst case scenario is no power for a few days so they just need time to grocery shop. Move it to Friday or early Saturday and roll on.

Why would the **** game need to be cancelled, moved, or anything for a bs *** cat 1 storm that's not going to hit until Sunday morning??

This thread isnt making fckn sense with all you fckn meteorologist talking bs. The eye isn't going to hit Sunday morning just rain... who cares Tallahassee knows how to prepare for extra rain and minor wind damage. Tf kinda crack are yall smoking today smh

:stephenahand:

Advertisement
Where is Pablo? We pay all this **** money for the site and twitter fingers can’t come out from playing footsies with the former player to give the people what they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would the **** game need to be cancelled, moved, or anything for a bs *** cat 1 storm that's not going to hit until Sunday morning??

This thread isnt making fckn sense with all you fckn meteorologist talking bs. The eye isn't going to hit Sunday morning just rain... who cares Tallahassee knows how to prepare for extra rain and minor wind damage. Tf kinda crack are yall smoking today smh

:stephenahand:

first because conditions would begin to deteriorate at or near the time the game was ending. second, many of the first responders as well as local residents need to be working and preparing for the storm rather than being at a football game in the immediate hours leading up to a storm.

Model has it off the west coast of Cuba at game time. It looks like it would hit Tallahassee early Monday morning. I don't think there is a reason to panic yet.

Advertisement
I've changed travel plans so many times I might just stay in my house and spin in a circle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm wondering if my dad and I should drive back to South Florida Saturday Night, but then we might be on the road in some real **** weather.

People still think that the entirety of a hurricane is represented by the little black dot.

People still think it's a hurricane. It's barely a tropical depression that might strengthen to a cat 1 hurricane. MIGHT. But at least twice as many fizzle out as form hurricanes.

Advertisement
Back