New neighbors

CrooKs

Head Shakin
Yesterday evening I was leave Casa de Dutch and I noticed someone was moving into the house across the street. Nothing out of the ordinary as the couple who own it have retired to sunny SoFla and rent it out. As I arrived back home a couple hours later I noticed they were still unloading things into the home. That is when I saw it, this ***** has on a pair of Gator socks. Then her man, I use man loosely, comes out from the garage and he too has a pair of UF socks on. I go into my closet and a put on my 'Canes ultraboost, adidas canes socks, canes shorts, already had on the shirt and hat. I walk over and ask if they need any help, they said thanks for the offer but they were done for the evening.

Anyhow, being the good neighbor I am. I thought I would get the man a UF decal to put on his truck seeing as how the woman has one on her SUV but he doesn't have one on his truck.

What do you guys think

Advertisement
I would’ve pasted one on his bumper at night, and leave it for his wife to find out and suspect all she’s been is his gator pnzzy all this time.

I think you should get a Marshall amplifier aimed at their house and blast the hurricane warning siren till they leave and..get James Jackson’s brother to welcome them to the neighborhood. What the **** are doing in Miami. Would be like me moving to Iran

Advertisement
Yesterday evening I was leave Casa de Dutch and I noticed someone was moving into the house across the street. Nothing out of the ordinary as the couple who own it have retired to sunny SoFla and rent it out. As I arrived back home a couple hours later I noticed they were still unloading things into the home. That is when I saw it, this ***** has on a pair of Gator socks. Then her man, I use man loosely, comes out from the garage and he too has a pair of UF socks on. I go into my closet and a put on my 'Canes ultraboost, adidas canes socks, canes shorts, already had on the shirt and hat. I walk over and ask if they need any help, they said thanks for the offer but they were done for the evening.

Anyhow, being the good neighbor I am. I thought I would get the man a UF decal to put on his truck seeing as how the woman has one on her SUV but he doesn't have one on his truck.

What do you guys think
Why don't you get each one a nice "U" t-shirt, as a welcome to the neighborhood present!

Advertisement
Wait.. you wait till they're almost done. change into FULL Miami war gear ...go over late and offer to help...and now want to buy them decals because you noticed something only an eagle or CIA would notice?

OK since you asked...

Im sure they saw you scoping them out all day thru the blinds while they worked...people tend to notice that type of "behavior"...Im sure that made a real big impression

A hint: when you start to notice what kind socks people are wearing ...you're waaaaay beyond staring

Mind your business neighbor.....and under NO circumstances do you follow them to work and elsewhere... like you did all the others

Last edited:
It should never be this deep...we telling stories about about ****** in socks..not a jersey, not a hat..socks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think you should get a Marshall amplifier aimed at their house and blast the hurricane warning siren till they leave and..get James Jackson’s brother to welcome them to the neighborhood. What the **** are doing in Miami. Would be like me moving to Iran
James Jackson Brother welcome greeting! You'd see them putting their lizard crap back in the truck.

I need to get James Jackson’s brother to my neck of the woods. Friggin’ neighbors. I try to be rude and they just can’t figure it out.

That is what I am gonna do to **** my neighbors off this season...lol thanks for idea. Cant wait for a night game :)
Put on a good stereo and speakers and crank it up. Trust me, soon enough, your neighbors will know you are a Canes fan. :neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Back