New neighbors

Why the **** are you looking at their socks?. Why the **** are you paying that much attention to them anyway? Creep life huh?

Advertisement
Yesterday evening I was leave Casa de Dutch and I noticed someone was moving into the house across the street. Nothing out of the ordinary as the couple who own it have retired to sunny SoFla and rent it out. As I arrived back home a couple hours later I noticed they were still unloading things into the home. That is when I saw it, this ***** has on a pair of Gator socks. Then her man, I use man loosely, comes out from the garage and he too has a pair of UF socks on. I go into my closet and a put on my 'Canes ultraboost, adidas canes socks, canes shorts, already had on the shirt and hat. I walk over and ask if they need any help, they said thanks for the offer but they were done for the evening.

Anyhow, being the good neighbor I am. I thought I would get the man a UF decal to put on his truck seeing as how the woman has one on her SUV but he doesn't have one on his truck.

What do you guys think
I think you need to save your kindness and sense of community for those that deserve it.

Seriously? I am disappoint. Second page and I'm the first one to demand pics of the wife?

Advertisement
Why the **** are you looking at their socks?. Why the **** are you paying that much attention to them anyway? Creep life huh?

Im sure his new neighbors also noticed him carrying in that HUGE telephoto camera lens and night vision scope into his house too..😳

Advertisement
Back