New MT6 Article

In all seriousness, I've been working in this profession for almost 16 years. I also run a music management company on the side. Spent 13 year in Lee County, FL before moving to Nashville.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alright just got off the phone my info guy and he says aint no way mom is letting #6 go to a school 8 hours away and that Thomas has mentioned quietly about handling his recruitment like Tracy did last year. My 6.5 is now an 8.5. I feel very good about this.

He tell you anything on Collins...I imagine those in the know, know already.
Nope

D559BD5B-81B4-44B1-8373-D82C282F20BE-522-00000013175B2E23.jpg

Is the little dude on the left preparing to jag off the dude in the middle?

In all seriousness, I've been working in this profession for almost 16 years. I also run a music management company on the side. Spent 13 year in Lee County, FL before moving to Nashville.

What part of Nashville? I'm from Franklin.

Nashville is awesome.

Advertisement
Again, from a "business" decision sense the stats say Miami is the choice as well. Then again buisness means profession and making money to me, not college accolades.

This is correct. I don't get the "business decision" favoring Alabama at all. Business and family favors Miami. $$$ and jumping on the winning machine favors Alabama.

I kinda agree, but lets not kid ourselves. Bama is still a good business decision for football players. Saban has that program at the pinnacle. Golden has us on that road. Make no mistake. And it's kids like Matthew Thomas that will get us to the pinnacle and knock Saban off the top of the mountain.

I don't doubt that Alabama is a good "business decision". I'm only stating that there is gigantic proof every Sunday during football season that UM is a great business decision too. The two do not need to be mututally exclusive. It's not like he's picking between the local school FIU and Alabama. It's a fugging NFL factory sitting there in Coral Gables, fellas.

Welp, if that is true, lets hope MT is a good son, and doesnt do like Antone Smith and break his mother's heart and make her cry on NSD.

Advertisement
Again, from a "business" decision sense the stats say Miami is the choice as well. Then again buisness means profession and making money to me, not college accolades.

This is correct. I don't get the "business decision" favoring Alabama at all. Business and family favors Miami. $$$ and jumping on the winning machine favors Alabama.

I kinda agree, but lets not kid ourselves. Bama is still a good business decision for football players. Saban has that program at the pinnacle. Golden has us on that road. Make no mistake. And it's kids like Matthew Thomas that will get us to the pinnacle and knock Saban off the top of the mountain.

I don't doubt that Alabama is a good "business decision". I'm only stating that there is gigantic proof every Sunday during football season that UM is a great business decision too. The two do not need to be mututally exclusive. It's not like he's picking between the local school FIU and Alabama. It's a fugging NFL factory sitting there in Coral Gables, fellas.

Agreed. Not arguing at all. Just trying to be realistic.

Cash just gave me a huge boner

/no homo

My coworker just said let's go to lunch but I had to make an excuse for why I can't stand up....told him my leg is asleep lol

Did his picture give you the boner, or was it the info or a combo of the two?

Advertisement
Advertisement

What part of Nashville? I'm from Franklin.

Nashville is awesome.
I work in Williamson County, live in the sticks though. Will be moving to Arrington this summer.

Advertisement
Back