New MT6 Article

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Here's the link to the article for those that have access....

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1263703.html

Paraphrasing:

Will decide Wednesday at 9:15...down to USC, FSU, Miami, and Alabama.

Breaks down the schools.

FSU: I liked them growing up, liked the U too, but liked FSU...I could go there and play early with a lot of guys from Miami.

Alabama: Get ready for the next level and win titles.

USC: experience something different and good academics.

Miami: Play at home and in front of family, play early, and good academics.

Says he's been talking to his mom and his little brothers. They tell him schools, and what to look for etc.

Claims he'll know by Tuesday night.

Advertisement
Losing this kid would suck, but landing Grace, Collins, Coley, Bostwick and/or Bryant would ease the blow

Here's the link to the article for those that have access....

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1263703.html

Paraphrasing:

Will decide Wednesday at 9:15...down to USC, FSU, Miami, and Alabama.

Breaks down the schools.

FSU: I liked them growing up, liked the U too, but liked FSU...I could go there and play early with a lot of guys from Miami.

Alabama: Get ready for the next level and win titles.

USC: experience something different and good academics.

Miami: Play at home and in front of family, play early, and good academics.

Says he's been talking to his mom and his little brothers. They tell him schools, and what to look for etc.

Claims he'll know by Tuesday night.

Maybe he should check out AG class from last here. This makes ZERO sense.

Advertisement
Will not be a Cane...deal with it and move on to the next one who wants to be here.

I just hate that he flashes the U and it's a troll job.

Just too much smoke about FSU and not enough about The U this past week. Hope I am wrong.

Where's the smoke coming from?

FSU DC - gone to UK
FSU LBC - gone to Purdue
FSU recruiter - gone -to Miami

Just seems like too many advantages for Miami versus any of the other options (especially versus FSU).

EDIT: Almost forgot, he's considering academics . . . FSU?

Advertisement
Reading it makes me thik it can go either way for us, FSU and UM got pretty much the same love but at this pont hewon't tell us anyway so why get worried

Two things I take as positives. One is the little brothers....he's the man of the house. I'm sure he wants to play in front of them. Two, this is by Amy Campbell who has consistently gotten info from MT. She is also Bakas's source of info. The other side to that though, is that she made a post on the nole board last week after posting her last interview with MT and said it was the first time she thought he was serious about FSU or something like that.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got back into his head after the in-home visit. If we don't get this kid it won't be from a lack of effort.

It was refreshing to see a guy be accurate about academics....not that BS about FSU or Alabama having good academics. Leads me to think that's important to him and not just lip service.

To me, whenever he talks about Miami he gives us respect but nothing more. He seems to glow a little when asked about FSU. Feel free to tell me all about how wrong I am if he chooses Miami, because I will be busy laughing my *** off at how awesome Al Golden is.

Miami is the only team that is ever going to bring down the dynasty that is Bama

That and an actuall playoff system that doesnt allow them to back door into the title game every year

Advertisement
Back