New MT6 Article

Cash just gave me a huge boner

/no homo

My coworker just said let's go to lunch but I had to make an excuse for why I can't stand up....told him my leg is asleep lol

Advertisement
I'll be pretty devastated if 6 isn't a Cane. Keeping kids like these from leaving Miami is vital to the rebirth of this progrum.

Advertisement
Here's my new avatar if 6 signs with miami

71.jpg

Posted this in another thread...thought it could be used here

The whole, "Matthew Thomas was never considering Miami" is straight bull****

He does things of his own volition that point to the contrary

He doesn't have to throw up 305 on the regular
He doesn't have to throw the U up to plzwork at the UA game
Didn't have to post convo's with Golden and Co. on facebook
Didn't have to roll around with a UM beanie and take a picture with it
Didn't have to be at Cane games rooting for UM
Chad Thomas, who by all accounts is closer to em than anyone, has been saying Miami forever

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the **** was bawlin his eyes out.

Nah man, I ain't tryna hear that "he wasn't never interested in Miami and we pushed him to consider Miami" bologna. Y'all put him on a flight to Cali when y'all could have had him in Coral Gables so that **** don't fly. We ain't out of this yet. Trust in AG.

Well done. Exactly how I see it. I think when dudes don't hear recruits say much they go into panic mode.

Advertisement
Again, from a "business" decision sense the stats say Miami is the choice as well. Then again buisness means profession and making money to me, not college accolades.

This is correct. I don't get the "business decision" favoring Alabama at all. Business and family favors Miami. $$$ and jumping on the winning machine favors Alabama.

Advertisement
I can vouch for him. He has given a lot of good info on CS. Also its well known Cash regularly hits 4 or 5 of Nashville's finest each day. I know I'm impressed.

Chad Thomas, who by all accounts is closer to em than anyone, has been saying Miami forever

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the **** was bawlin his eyes out.

Nah man, I ain't tryna hear that "he wasn't never interested in Miami and we pushed him to consider Miami" bologna. Y'all put him on a flight to Cali when y'all could have had him in Coral Gables so that **** don't fly. We ain't out of this yet. Trust in AG.

Well done. Exactly how I see it. I think when dudes don't hear recruits say much they go into panic mode.

Like most of the guys that AG is bringing in (besides Keef lol), he's not standing on top of the table screaming look at me. He's reserved. Pauses before he says something. Doesn't seem to be in his nature to create a hysteria. He just goes about his business in a workman like fashion, which in turn probably lends to him being a really good football player. Seems like a kid who can sift through the bull**** in recruiting, just about as well as he sifts through offensive linemen to find a RB. He also seems really humble. It's a decision about where he's going to college and where he'll play college football and he leaves it at that.

I think that getting coached up under Saban and playing in that scheme qualifies as a business decision. Saban is putting out first rounders at a rabid clip nowadays, and Saban likely has a strong hand in coaching up the D.

Again, from a "business" decision sense the stats say Miami is the choice as well. Then again buisness means profession and making money to me, not college accolades.

This is correct. I don't get the "business decision" favoring Alabama at all. Business and family favors Miami. $$$ and jumping on the winning machine favors Alabama.

Advertisement
Alright just got off the phone my info guy and he says aint no way mom is letting #6 go to a school 8 hours away and that Thomas has mentioned quietly about handling his recruitment like Tracy did last year. My 6.5 is now an 8.5. I feel very good about this.

He tell you anything on Collins...I imagine those in the know, know already.

Exactly how I'm thinking. I think all this nonsense got put out there to make his announcement more suspenseful or whatever.

It has made a little doubt creep into my mind, but I've had Matthew Thomas as a Cane throughout the process and I'm not changing it. Last I checked, Al Golden is still patrolling the streets of SFL with the Orange and Green lightning behind him.

Alright just got off the phone my info guy and he says aint no way mom is letting #6 go to a school 8 hours away and that Thomas has mentioned quietly about handling his recruitment like Tracy did last year. My 6.5 is now an 8.5. I feel very good about this.

Good stuff.

I see Thomas playing out exactly like Tracy did. I find it hard to believe that a guy who seems so enamored with the 305 and loves his mom so much would voluntarily leave the area for no good reason, especially with The Don doing the recruiting. I see King Don pitching him just like he did Tracy last year. I'm sure The Don has plenty of answers for that "business decision" line of thought--the Super Bowl alone is enough. NFL is loaded with UM guys who are major stars many of whom are on their way to Canton.

I kinda agree, but lets not kid ourselves. Bama is still a good business decision for football players. Saban has that program at the pinnacle. Golden has us on that road. Make no mistake. And it's kids like Matthew Thomas that will get us to the pinnacle and knock Saban off the top of the mountain.

Advertisement
Back