New Miami recruit out of Wisconsin.....wait for it!

Advertisement
D&mn he's six. Are we too late offering? Staff messing around with 2017 guys when this kid's out there.

He's committed to u f. They offered 6years ago.

He doesn't have a college choice that's my decision, he can make the rest of them for his adult life, besides he's already UM brainwashed he watches games more than I do!!!!

Advertisement
OP Mr. Cully, down here in South Florida we let our kids at that age smash each other's craniums with helmet to helmet hits. None of that northern flag football pussay ****.

Advertisement
That defense looks very familiar. Is that No D on the sideline ?

My sauces telling me DMoney going to hook up the dad with a free subscription to this site.
Pete calls it a Power Move.

//kidding, sort of.

Advertisement
Shows good versatility, effective at both rushing and receiving. Displays good vision. Patiently waits for blocks to develop. Reminiscent of a young Le'veon Bell.

My sauces telling me DMoney going to hook up the dad with a free subscription to this site.
Pete calls it a Power Move.

//kidding, sort of.

tumblr_nh6od2SQyg1u4m2roo1_400.gif

Worried about the competition. Rather go after A South Florida kid

Advertisement
OP Mr. Cully, down here in South Florida we let our kids at that age smash each other's craniums with helmet to helmet hits. None of that northern flag football pussay ****.

We don't start til 4th grade, 3rd with a waiver, but trust me n the wife have had the moving down south conversations.

Advertisement
Back