New Miami recruit out of Wisconsin.....wait for it!

OP Mr. Cully, down here in South Florida we let our kids at that age smash each other's craniums with helmet to helmet hits. None of that northern flag football pussay ****.

We don't start til 4th grade, 3rd with a waiver, but trust me n the wife have had the moving down south conversations.

Always a plus to have the "moving down south" conversations with the wife!

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP Mr. Cully, down here in South Florida we let our kids at that age smash each other's craniums with helmet to helmet hits. None of that northern flag football pussay ****.

We don't start til 4th grade, 3rd with a waiver, but trust me n the wife have had the moving down south conversations.

Ah I was semi-kidding, bud. Getting the little man active in any way is always a good thing. Even if it's in a ballerina tutu.
Cheers!

Ah I was semi-kidding, bud. Getting the little man active in any way is always a good thing. Even if it's in a ballerina tutu.
Cheers!

i know you were, i was just giving you insight from up north.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid looks good, but the comp looks suspect. Bunch of Dorito specials on the defensive side of the ball.

Luckily he’s out in Wisconsin, so Little Nicky probably won’t be landing the chopper at his school.

Kid looks good, but the comp looks suspect. Bunch of Dorito specials on the defensive side of the ball.

Luckily he’s out in Wisconsin, so Little Nicky probably won’t be landing the chopper at his school.

Hes 8 playing 11 and under in all clips but soccer that's 10u

To ur point though, we recognize the talent isn't as deep here so he plays up 2-3 years to supplement that deficit

Advertisement
That's great man....they grow up so fast!

We should have a pinned post were we could all post our kids film....lol

That's great man....they grow up so fast!

We should have a pinned post were we could all post our kids film....lol
Agree! Lol it would be dope if one day we could say that we saw the makings of a cane!

Advertisement
Back