New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

I’ve been buying Nike Pegasus recently. I have the 39’s and 40’s. 40’s are some of the most comfy shoes I’ve owned. I wore thru a couple pairs of adidas xplr’s which were good to me - but substituting back to Nike Pegasus was a welcome change for everyday shoes. I did buy a couple of pairs of fresh foams (new balance) but the Pegasus are easier to slide into because of the solid heel structure.

Can't wait to get that Pegasus Premium coming out in 2025.

1713192941029.png

Advertisement
@Rellyrell and @TheOriginalCane - Hockey guy here. Watching the frozen 4 this weekend and found it interesting a couple teams actually had new balance jerseys. When did they get into team unis!? We have always kind of joked about it - but it’s real!

View attachment 286725

NB still don’t make CFB unis, but they have been making CBB & CHL jerseys. A lot of these NB schools have Adidas for some things, & NB for other things.

Last edited:
Must say that I was impressed with what I saw on Saturday material wise. The shield is still terrible in my opinion because the logo doesn’t pop…. but I saw a serious improvement of the overall functionality and look of the uniform. We finally looked like a legitimate program out there wearing adidas. We will know more when real opponents are on the other sideline but have to give credit to adidas for the massive improvement.

It was literally the same jerseys as last year. The fonts is still off, & it looks like it may be iron on for name plates vs. embroidery. Hopefully w/e we got to sample in practice becomes the new material/design.

It was literally the same jerseys as last year. The fonts is still off, & it looks like it may be iron on for name plates vs. embroidery. Hopefully w/e we got to sample in practice becomes the new material/design.
You sure about that? I’ve heard multiple people say they were the new threads and I thought they were night and day. Zero plumbers out there and not sure I saw a pad pop out all day. Fit looked like a real football jersey should look.

I believe you because you’re the expert in this space but I would confirm if they used the new material

Advertisement
You sure about that? I’ve heard multiple people say they were the new threads and I thought they were night and day. Zero plumbers out there and not sure I saw a pad pop out all day. Fit looked like a real football jersey should look.

I believe you because you’re the expert in this space but I would confirm if they used the new material

I think it's a mix-up right now. During the non-scrimmage practices, I've heard some guys had new, some had old. We probably had all-new for the scrimmage, but I'd imagine this is all a work-in-progress.

As long as there are no sweat stains, see-through material, or massive rips for minor contact, then we are probably fine for one more year. Who could have imagined that there would finally come a time when we are grateful to be rocking adidas jerseys instead of Nike?

Has anyone discussed creating our own brand? Tiger Woods has a complete line replacing Nike in like 3 months. I would offer my design skills for free!

I think it's a mix-up right now. During the non-scrimmage practices, I've heard some guys had new, some had old. We probably had all-new for the scrimmage, but I'd imagine this is all a work-in-progress.

As long as there are no sweat stains, see-through material, or massive rips for minor contact, then we are probably fine for one more year. Who could have imagined that there would finally come a time when we are grateful to be rocking adidas jerseys instead of Nike?
I'm fairly certain that they went back to the older corduroy jerseys for the spring game. I saw some up close pictures of all three colors that were worn.

I'm with you, the new jerseys have been mixed in with the old during regular practices and the easiest way to tell was that the new ones didn't have numbers on them and the shoulder stripes. I believe that some of the new jerseys now have numbers on them. Gaby posted a picture of Christopher Johnson in the new white jersey with numbers sewn on

Advertisement

I’m 100% positive. Some players were supposed to debut the new material as seen in practice; now, admittedly I didn’t get to see “every” player’s jerseys, but the vast majority still had the older version w/ the ribbed

IMG_1681.jpeg
IMG_1682.jpeg

Sorry to go OT but back in the market for some running shoes. I like the renews you guys suggested. But I want even smaller and lighter if possible. Anyone ever wear the Nike Waffle 6? Very minimalist looking. Only knock seems to be they run very small and some people didn’t go a size up when ordering online. So if that’s all that’s not bad. And I’m not running any half’s or fulls. 5k/10k maybe a 10 miler if a good cause put it together.

Sorry to go OT but back in the market for some running shoes. I like the renews you guys suggested. But I want even smaller and lighter if possible. Anyone ever wear the Nike Waffle 6? Very minimalist looking. Only knock seems to be they run very small and some people didn’t go a size up when ordering online. So if that’s all that’s not bad. And I’m not running any half’s or fulls. 5k/10k maybe a 10 miler if a good cause put it together.

The Rival Flys, the Infinity RNs, & Pegasus 39 or 40 would be my suggestions. However, due to popularity, & price point, they can sell out quickly. The RNs were going for under $90 at one point & got snatched up. If u’re by an outlet, I would try there. Despite my love for shoes, I’m not a hype beast; I tend search for older models of shoes, knowing that w/e adjustments/tech added to new ones, it won’t be enough to justify me paying $80 more.

The Rival Flys, the Infinity RNs, & Pegasus 39 or 40 would be my suggestions. However, due to popularity, & price point, they can sell out quickly. The RNs were going for under $90 at one point & got snatched up. If u’re by an outlet, I would try there. Despite my love for shoes, I’m not a hype beast; I tend search for older models of shoes, knowing that w/e adjustments/tech added to new ones, it won’t be enough to justify me paying $80 more.

Even better...

1713297044568.png

Advertisement
I'm a renew guy....comfort and price are outstanding. Just picked these Reeboks up at Marshall's (crazy discount) and they're super comfortable as well. That being said, try some Asics (Gel Nimbus).
20240324_113041.jpg

Advertisement
I'm a renew guy....comfort and price are outstanding. Just picked these Reeboks up at Marshall's (crazy discount) and they're super comfortable as well. That being said, try some Asics (Gel Nimbus).View attachment 286910
I like the renews you suggested definitely light. Like I said I only run every 5-6 days but I’ve already put almost 200 miles on them in just a few months.

I just really like the Nike Free’s that I’ve had in the past with not only how light but also how minimal they are.

c797bc872b4f7ef79700a7810c783d16.gif

lol

Advertisement
Back