New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

This is what Kansas wore last year
View attachment 286251
This is what Cam is wearing in practice

View attachment 286252

You can see the Kansas collar is thinner and no seam down the middle on the Jayhawks jersey.
Thanks for providing the pictures, i’m excited to see this new jersey in action. The point I was trying to make was that to the best of my knowledge for the 2023 season, adidas moved some lower tier programs (like kansas) to a different material template than both the corduroy jerseys that miami wears and also the template that adidas’ top 6 schools received. When i zoom in on washington’s jerseys from last season, i see the similar chest seam that is also on cam’s as well as the perforated material on the stomach area.

This post on uni-watch was helpful for me at the time that all the new jerseys became public: https://uni-watch.com/2023/07/05/exclusive-adidass-caste-system-for-college-football-uni-templates/

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks for providing the pictures, i’m excited to see this new jersey in action. The point I was trying to make was that to the best of my knowledge for the 2023 season, adidas moved some lower tier programs (like kansas) to a different material template than both the corduroy jerseys that miami wears and also the template that adidas’ top 6 schools received. When i zoom in on washington’s jerseys from last season, i see the similar chest seam that is also on cam’s as well as the perforated material on the stomach area.
This is what Washington wore last year. There is textured material at the bottom that has been the Adidas calling card in different forms for years. I don't see that on Cam's or Restrepo's jersey

penix.png

Last edited:
I'm not talking about that seam. I'm talking about the seam that clearly runs down the sides of Cam's jersey. They don't exist on last year's model. The perforations at the bottom of that Cam jersey are non existent on the 2023 template that Washington and others wore. Also the armholes are different on these when compared to the ones A&M and others got last year.
View attachment 286259

I don't really care about the Nike vs Adidas thing here. Just the evidence is there that Gaby's info is right. They aren't just 2023 jerseys being given to a select few players. They're different in enough ways that it is a new template. Whether Miami is the only team that gets to wear them for a year is a different discussion. **** they may not even make it on to the field once the season begins. Condescend with "champ" if you want. Not sure why there was need a for it but go for it. Just passing along what I noticed earlier in the spring but didn't feel like posting about. Now that appears to be an actual thing I figured why not.

Fam, all I’m saying is the template used is not new. In fact, it’s a combination of the 2023 & USF 2019 jerseys. This had zero to do w/ Adidas v. Nike. I provided the 2023 jersey so u can see the foundation, regarding material, new collar used, etc. In 2019, they introduced seams down the side of USF jersey, + a semi breathable mesh. In fact, USF was the only school chosen to debut Adidas’ new material, while all other schools still rocked the ribbed material.

I’m glad we’re chosen to beta test these, but I’m also attaching USF’s unis just so u can see what I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_1668.png
    IMG_1668.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1667.png
    IMG_1667.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1666.png
    IMG_1666.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    671.4 KB · Views: 0
It’s only taken what 10 years to get the name plates correct, the U on the chest not to look warped, and to get away from crap like the feathers

Finally they look “good”….
Believe me they will look like utter garbage because that is what adidas produces on the football field. Atrocious product

Advertisement
Advertisement

👇🏾

Again, all I try to do is provide information

Advertisement
@Rellyrell and @TheOriginalCane - Hockey guy here. Watching the frozen 4 this weekend and found it interesting a couple teams actually had new balance jerseys. When did they get into team unis!? We have always kind of joked about it - but it’s real!

IMG_3188.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3189.jpeg
    IMG_3189.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 0
@Rellyrell and @TheOriginalCane - Hockey guy here. Watching the frozen 4 this weekend and found it interesting a couple teams actually had new balance jerseys. When did they get into team unis!? We have always kind of joked about it - but it’s real!

View attachment 286725

Well, New Balance was founded in Boston, and they have been working with Boston area schools for decades. I would imagine that Denver, which does not seem to have a fantastic football and/or basketball program, would also be a candidate for a New Balance "hockey-mostly" deal.

Advertisement
I’ve been buying Nike Pegasus recently. I have the 39’s and 40’s. 40’s are some of the most comfy shoes I’ve owned. I wore thru a couple pairs of adidas xplr’s which were good to me - but substituting back to Nike Pegasus was a welcome change for everyday shoes. I did buy a couple of pairs of fresh foams (new balance) but the Pegasus are easier to slide into because of the solid heel structure.

Believe me they will look like utter garbage because that is what adidas produces on the football field. Atrocious product
Must say that I was impressed with what I saw on Saturday material wise. The shield is still terrible in my opinion because the logo doesn’t pop…. but I saw a serious improvement of the overall functionality and look of the uniform. We finally looked like a legitimate program out there wearing adidas. We will know more when real opponents are on the other sideline but have to give credit to adidas for the massive improvement.

Immensely popular amongst off duty police officers wearing m frames and cargo shorts on the golf course. The go to look.
UA like Oakley sunglasses has become a niche brand for people that most of us don't want to be associated with, limiting their mass market appeal. Most people don't want to hang around or deal with the douchebag running around with the Punisher bumper sticker(Obviously never actually reading the comic), the oakleys and the UA gear. I remember when Abercrombie had this situation back when Spiderman came out, and it was the uniform of the bully, and people noted that "Yep, that sounds about right, it's the brand of the people most of us don't want to be like".

There's a reason why the sneaker culture/hip hop community would rather run back to brands like Champion, who were left for dead two decades ago instead of rocking UA. I don't know if UA has a way forward, outside of leaning completely into their niche market and cornering it, because you'll never see people casually rocking UA outside of that niche group.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back