New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Happy 404 Day.

1712244230451.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excerpt from Gaby:
"I know that Miami plans to wear the new uniform material for the spring game... It's apparently big time material and UM is the only school in the country who has it as the flagship adidas school. At least that's what I've heard to this point. It's the latest technology that adidas has for it's football schools. We've seen multiple players testing out of the jerseys this spring. My understanding is that Miami will wear it for the spring game. The only downside is that I don't think there will be last name plates on the back. We'll see if
that's what ends up happening."

Adidas just rolled out a new jersey silhouette last year and gave it to their top 6 programs so I find it hard to believe that Miami's the only school with this purported new stuff.

Excerpt from Gaby:
"I know that Miami plans to wear the new uniform material for the spring game... It's apparently big time material and UM is the only school in the country who has it as the flagship adidas school. At least that's what I've heard to this point. It's the latest technology that adidas has for it's football schools. We've seen multiple players testing out of the jerseys this spring. My understanding is that Miami will wear it for the spring game. The only downside is that I don't think there will be last name plates on the back. We'll see if

Adidas just rolled out a new jersey silhouette last year and gave it to their top 6 programs so I find it hard to believe that Miami's the only school with this purported new stuff.
I doubt it is that new.... @Rellyrell has probably had a leisure suit made out of it for years....

Advertisement
Excerpt from Gaby:

This is correct. This is the new material used for the 6 last year. Im not sure y Gaby put this out there.

From Jul. 2023:

On Friday I wrote about how the Texas A&M football team appeared to be upgrading to a new Adidas tailoring template. At the end of that piece, I wrote, “I assume we’ll be seeing other schools using this template as well — something to stay tuned for.”

This was from Uni-Watch. A designer from Adidas then confirmed that 6 of Adidas 13 Top schools will be debuting the new material for the 2023-24 season, but didn’t want to directly name them at that time. Those 6 were revealed within the season. It was also stated that eventually all 13 teams would receive this template.

This is correct. This is the new material used for the 6 last year. Im not sure y Gaby put this out there.

From Jul. 2023:

On Friday I wrote about how the Texas A&M football team appeared to be upgrading to a new Adidas tailoring template. At the end of that piece, I wrote, “I assume we’ll be seeing other schools using this template as well — something to stay tuned for.”

This was from Uni-Watch. A designer from Adidas then confirmed that 6 of Adidas 13 Top schools will be debuting the new material for the 2023-24 season, but didn’t want to directly name them at that time. Those 6 were revealed within the season. It was also stated that eventually all 13 teams would receive this template.
Gaby is right. Guys like Cam and X are wearing it and it isn’t what Adidas gave to teams like NC State, Washington and A&M last year. Flagg and Harvey wore a prototype in practice in ‘12. I remember because people were upset about the number spacing. The best way I can describe it is that it is closer in material and template to Nike than past adidas iterations
IMG_0347.jpeg

Gaby is right. Guys like Cam and X are wearing it and it isn’t what Adidas gave to teams like NC State, Washington and A&M last year. Flagg and Harvey wore a prototype in practice in ‘12. I remember because people were upset about the number spacing. The best way I can describe it is that it is closer in material and template to Nike than past adidas iterationsView attachment 286228

Uh, what do u think Washington, Texas A&M, etc. were rocking? That’s why it was a big deal for the 6. Notice the collar & material difference.

Attachments

• IMG_1662.jpeg
    IMG_1662.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
IIRC, outside of the top 6, adidas gave schools like usf, rutgers, kansas, and others a refresh as well. They went away from the ribbed material to something more nike-esque from the mid 2010’s

Uh, what do u think Washington, Texas A&M, etc. were rocking? That’s why it was a big deal for the 6. Notice the collar & material difference.
Cam has perforations at the bottom of his jersey and the seam on the sides. Those don't exist on the 2023 jerseys given to some schools. The seam's absence is the easiest to spot. The materials and pattern is different too.

0195112-dmho-1280x720.jpeg

Some of the bigger name players are wearing them in practice. Most of the team isn't. That all matches up with Gaby's post. Why would a select few players get the different jerseys to wear if it was simply something that adidas already rolled out in 2023 for several teams?

IIRC, outside of the top 6, adidas gave schools like usf, rutgers, kansas, and others a refresh as well. They went away from the ribbed material to something more nike-esque from the mid 2010’s
This is what Kansas wore last year
F0hLBZGWcAA0dFn.jpeg

This is what Cam is wearing in practice

IMG_0341.jpg

You can see the Kansas collar is thinner and no seam down the middle on the Jayhawks jersey.

Advertisement
This is what Kansas wore last year
View attachment 286251
This is what Cam is wearing in practice

View attachment 286252

You can see the Kansas collar is thinner and no seam down the middle on the Jayhawks jersey.

Are u talking about this seam?

I’m trying to tell u it’s the same material. They may have made some slight alterations to try to enhance it more, which is y only 6 schools were chosen. We’ve been chosen to beta test this new iteration, but it’s the same material.

Adidas patted themselves on the back w/ this “new tech” when it’s really Nike’s old tech. The collar is still loose, but they’ve gone away from their innovative “ribbed” material. I get real time updates, champ. So technically are u correct that these are not the same jerseys as The 6 from last year? Yes; but, the foundation of its design is from the 6. We also were used to beta test their fonts in practice, as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1664.jpeg
    IMG_1664.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Are u talking about this seam?

I’m trying to tell u it’s the same material. They may have made some slight alterations to try to enhance it more, which is y only 6 schools were chosen. We’ve been chosen to beta test this new iteration, but it’s the same material.

Adidas patted themselves on the back w/ this “new tech” when it’s really Nike’s old tech. The color is still loose, but they’ve gone away from their innovative “ribbed” material. I get real time updates, champ. So technically are u correct that these are not the same jerseys as The 6 from last year? Yes; but, the foundation of its design is from the 6. We also were used to beta test their fonts in practice, as well.
I'm not talking about that seam. I'm talking about the seam that clearly runs down the sides of Cam's jersey. They don't exist on last year's model. The perforations at the bottom of that Cam jersey are non existent on the 2023 template that Washington and others wore. Also the armholes are different on these when compared to the ones A&M and others got last year.
IMG_0348.v1.jpg

I don't really care about the Nike vs Adidas thing here. Just the evidence is there that Gaby's info is right. They aren't just 2023 jerseys being given to a select few players. They're different in enough ways that it is a new template. Whether Miami is the only team that gets to wear them for a year is a different discussion. **** they may not even make it on to the field once the season begins. Condescend with "champ" if you want. Not sure why there was a need for it but go for it. Just passing along what I noticed earlier in the spring but didn't feel like posting about. Now that it appears to be an actual thing I figured why not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back