New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Looks like they’re testing a new jersey template View attachment 285562

1711638664437.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

@Rellyrell

Miami 4th row far right

Yessir. It’s 28 schools, & it’s reasonable in price compared to the F.O.G stuff.

I’ve always been a big fan of Mitchell & Ness. The schools are HBCU’s & Nike schools. However, there’s 2 non-Nike schools on this list:

-Wisconsin (whose UA contract comes up for renewal next yr) & Miami.

Texas A&M is an Adidas school, but they have a subsidiary Nike contract for their T&F.

Now, ALLL I’M DOING IS PROVIDING INFO, but there’s this buzz around Wisconsin possibly ditching Under Armour for Nike, something apparently student athletes r pushing, & of course Nike has been flirting w/ us, real heavy, since 2018.

Just providing info, nothing more or less.

Yessir. It’s 28 schools, & it’s reasonable in price compared to the F.O.G stuff.

I’ve always been a big fan of Mitchell & Ness. The schools are HBCU’s & Nike schools. However, there’s 2 non-Nike schools on this list:

-Wisconsin (whose UA contract comes up for renewal next yr) & Miami.

Texas A&M is an Adidas school, but they have a subsidiary Nike contract for their T&F.

Now, ALLL I’M DOING IS PROVIDING INFO, but there’s this buzz around Wisconsin possibly ditching Under Armour for Nike, something apparently student athletes r pushing, & of course Nike has been flirting w/ us, real heavy, since 2018.

Just providing info, nothing more or less.

We are about to start Year 10 with adidas.

We are close enough to the end of our deal to terminate it early without a substantial cost or problem. **** the last 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Money well spent. They already have German favorite son Dirk as a Nike athlete, but now w/ the Nat’l team under their belt, they’re about to cash out. They’ll project to make roughly 3x that amount in sales, while crippling their competition.

I specifically told this board that Adidas decided to move its American HQ into Nike’s territory, then came in & snatched Washington, that it became personal w/ them. K, we’ve talked privately about all of the lawsuits Nike has placed upon Adidas for property intelligence; but, The Washington situation struck a cord.

Advertisement
Back