New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
I’m the same, I go a size higher and stretch them out with shoe stretchers. No lie. Nikes do me the same way. They sell some shoes in widths, but not the popular ones

The Air Zoom Pegasus & the Air Zoom Vomero are both popular & have extra wide foot selections as a FYI. As we speak, I’m in the Pegasus.

I’m the same, I go a size higher and stretch them out with shoe stretchers. No lie. Nikes do me the same way. They sell some shoes in widths, but not the popular ones
Years ago, I could go a half size bigger with Nike’s and get just enough room. I think as I’ve gotten older, my feet have gone from Mallard to Canadian Geese.

NB has a pretty decent selection in wides. I’ve worn the 608’s for some time. I may try a shoe stretcher. My only concern would be the outside of my foot hanging over the edge.

If you don’t mind me asking Rell, where do you buy them?

I got u bro; I get emails from Nike on wide foot shoes b/c my dad is a wide foot and he loves my shoes. Lol.

Just a FYI: they make more than these, but these r the ones available right now.

Advertisement
Anyone recommend sites to customize shoes? Ultraboost, yeezy's, jordan's etc.

Advertisement
The Air Zoom Pegasus & the Air Zoom Vomero are both popular & have extra wide foot selections as a FYI. As we speak, I’m in the Pegasus.

The Pegasus are just OK I’ve never even tried the Vomeros. The Pegasus don’t match well with my particular stride I pronate to the outside, whatever that’s called, and it just doesn’t work well for me.

Years ago, I could go a half size bigger with Nike’s and get just enough room. I think as I’ve gotten older, my feet have gone from Mallard to Canadian Geese.

NB has a pretty decent selection in wides. I’ve worn the 608’s for some time. I may try a shoe stretcher. My only concern would be the outside of my foot hanging over the edge.

NB is one of the brands I use for running. They may not necessarily be the prettiest, but I just need something that fits right, especially since sometimes I’m running on hard surfaces. Every year it gets harder with my joints. I’m breaking it up with the elliptical to get more cardiovascular in, the days of running twice a day or over for me, it’s just that I got used to running because I get that endorphin high when I get my rhythm. Man, I’ve been wearing a 4E since I was about 15 years old, and I think my feet might be wider now.

NB is one of the brands I use for running. They may not necessarily be the prettiest, but I just need something that fits right, especially since sometimes I’m running on hard surfaces. Every year it gets harder with my joints. I’m breaking it up with the elliptical to get more cardiovascular in, the days of running twice a day or over for me, it’s just that I got used to running because I get that endorphin high when I get my rhythm. Man, I’ve been wearing a 4E since I was about 15 years old, and I think my feet might be wider now.
I feel ya about the joint pain. Especially knees and hips. I’ve walked on concrete in my professional life for years. It’s taken it’s toll on my lower joints.

I’ve had wide feet all my life. Mom used to take me Thom McCan every year for new school shoes and we always had a helluva time fitting me.

The Pegasus are just OK I’ve never even tried the Vomeros. The Pegasus don’t match well with my particular stride I pronate to the outside, whatever that’s called, and it just doesn’t work well for me.

Interesting. Literally never heard that before. Do u wear Skechers, NB, or Asics for this?

Advertisement
Interesting. Literally never heard that before. Do u wear Skechers, NB, or Asics for this?
I am not the runner I was in high school, to be sure, but Asics is a running shoe that is worn by runners, for a reason. For day to day running, it's the only brand I'd even consider.

I also have a super narrow foot (and a high arch), and Asics help in this regard (again, they are designed for runners, and it's obvious.

As for wide feet, LOL. Tough to advise their. FILA used to have some wide shoes, LOL. Not likely for running.

Advertisement
I am not the runner I was in high school, to be sure, but Asics is a running shoe that is worn by runners, for a reason. For day to day running, it's the only brand I'd even consider.

I also have a super narrow foot (and a high arch), and Asics help in this regard (again, they are designed for runners, and it's obvious.

As for wide feet, LOL. Tough to advise their. FILA used to have some wide shoes, LOL. Not likely for running.

There are wide shoes out there, NB has worked for me, but like I said before brooks ghost Ive been using for everyday running. I heard Altra wasn’t not bad either. I have used Asics , but the last pair I had only lasted me like three months, but that was like 10 years ago

Nike did not have many wide foot shoes when I was running or when I sold shoes. Interesting. I have the opposite problem (too narrow foot).

So what shoes do u wear? I know my one of my cousins have narrow feet & he swears by Vans & Chucks.

Advertisement
Back