New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Are Adidas narrow for anyone else too? Like I never buy them because they’re tight and Nike fits better as do ASICS

Also, I just found out that Nike has a size fit app that’ll tell u the shoe & the exact size to wear for all foot sizes & shape.

Advertisement
Are Adidas narrow for anyone else too? Like I never buy them because they’re tight and Nike fits better as do ASICS
Only have one pair of Adidas...GF picked them up for me 2 weeks ago...Normally I wear size 12 in Nikes...With Adidas & Asics I wear 11 1/2....

got mine today 🔥 ready for the ATL

F69B204E-81BE-4E50-9556-14949511C57C.jpeg
5C4677FE-976C-4BE7-8DC1-65F4CA70FCEA.jpeg
8797DA16-E32B-443B-80E7-DBFD096C7C86.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m always team Nike but since we switched I’ve bought a few pairs of adidas. I don’t care for the look but **** they’re the most comfortable shoe ever. It’s like I’m barefooted. When you drop something on your foot or kick something you feel barefooted too lol.

Advertisement
No Offense but you’re aging yourself, right now. That logo is arguably the most popular logo in all of sports.

That being said, we do not need MJ brand. Adidas is much bigger company than Nike and has a lot of $. In addition, and most importantly, they are treating Miami extremely well across the board. Fans (besides the minority Nike weirdos), University and Adidas are very happy together.
Adidas probably owns Europe but worldwide it's Nike by a mile. And I'm a huge Adidas fan.

Adidas probably owns Europe but worldwide it's Nike by a mile. And I'm a huge Adidas fan.

Adidas owns mostly Central Europe & have made some ground in The UK, but yeah it’s not even close regarding Nike’s world wide dominance.

To Adidas credit, though, Mark King helped rebrand them, & for a cool minute, they were giving Nike a run for the money, mostly thanks to Kanye’s epic rant + utilizing the boost tech w/ his shoes. It was a perfect storm. But that storm has passed. It doesn’t help that ur biggest celeb & money cow is tweeting his love for your biggest rival, asking for the hook up on their shoes & seen wearing their clothing during the biggest fashion week in Paris. Smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back