New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

So what shoes do u wear? I know my one of my cousins have narrow feet & he swears by Vans & Chucks.
I have worn nothing but Asics for the last 15 years. Before that, I wore a lot of Nikes growing up. I did have one pair of Chucks growing up, but that's my brother's thing.

I've never put on a pair of Vans in my life. I had one pair of Reebok Classics growing up, but too wide.

For 5-a-side soccer, I wear Adidas Sambas with two pair of socks.

Advertisement
I am not the runner I was in high school, to be sure, but Asics is a running shoe that is worn by runners, for a reason. For day to day running, it's the only brand I'd even consider.

I also have a super narrow foot (and a high arch), and Asics help in this regard (again, they are designed for runners, and it's obvious.

As for wide feet, LOL. Tough to advise their. FILA used to have some wide shoes, LOL. Not likely for running.

I didnā€™t see this message before I asked my question in ur QP. My father only wear Nike Roshe, Monarchs & NB for daily wear, and Pegasus, Revolutions, and Asics for his running. My guy wears the same shoe size as me, but the width is wide af compared to me. Lol. The beautiful thing was he could never borrow my shoes. Lol.

I have worn nothing but Asics for the last 15 years. Before that, I wore a lot of Nikes growing up. I did have one pair of Chucks growing up, but that's my brother's thing.

I've never put on a pair of Vans in my life. I had one pair of Reebok Classics growing up, but too wide.

For 5-a-side soccer, I wear Adidas Sambas with two pair of socks.

Adidas Sambas w/ two pair of socks?? Bro, u really do have a narrow foot. But yeah, Asics provide a lot of benefits for those for all different foot types.

Adidas Sambas w/ two pair of socks?? Bro, u really do have a narrow foot. But yeah, Asics provide a lot of benefits for those for all different foot types.
Pegasus I remember I had when I was a kid. Nike did make some really good running shoes.

The Pegasus are just OK Iā€™ve never even tried the Vomeros. The Pegasus donā€™t match well with my particular stride I pronate to the outside, whatever thatā€™s called, and it just doesnā€™t work well for me.
Try Nike Renew....Thank me later...Comfort isn't the word....Tons of different color combos...Destroys anything Adidas has in ref to comfort...
61wwiUQ7pwL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Advertisement
I am not the runner I was in high school, to be sure, but Asics is a running shoe that is worn by runners, for a reason. For day to day running, it's the only brand I'd even consider.

I also have a super narrow foot (and a high arch), and Asics help in this regard (again, they are designed for runners, and it's obvious.

As for wide feet, LOL. Tough to advise their. FILA used to have some wide shoes, LOL. Not likely for running.
I wear ASICS and Nike religiously....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I havenā€™t bought Reebokā€™s since The Big Hurts in 1997. Lol.

Literally my entire shoe collection are 75% Jā€™s, 24.5% Nike & .5% Pumas in regards to athletic/performance wear.

Lifestyle/Fashion I have a grip of Chucks (itā€™s the L.A in me), Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Creative Recreations, Timberlands, And Christian Louboutin. A couple of Steve Maddens, as well.

The only Reebok shoes I used to like were The Pumps & Classics. I did like the A.Iā€™s, but when Allen embarrassed M.J w/ that heezy crossoverā€¦..I took it personal. Lol.

The Questions might be the most fire Reebokā€™s ever made. I loved my Omni 3 Dee Browns as a kid. The Kamikazes and Preseasons where clean too. Reebok had some kicks.

Adidas has neglected everything that isnā€™t soccer, basketball, or street wear. I was really hoping P and Baron Davis could have pulled off the buy. Using AI to market products would be HUGE with the right designers.

The Questions might be the most fire Reebokā€™s ever made. I loved my Omni 3 Dee Browns as a kid. The Kamikazes and Preseasons where clean too. Reebok had some kicks.

Adidas has neglected everything that isnā€™t soccer, basketball, or street wear. I was really hoping P and Baron Davis could have pulled off the buy. Using AI to market products would be HUGE with the right designers.

Bro, The Kamikazes were absolute fiyah! Reebok Fa sho had some fresh kicks.

To your point, Adidas just, and when I say just I mean today, just said how they are now ā€œrebrandingā€ themselves in basketball. They r dumping 50% of their roster to focus on 40-50 players, including the youngsters from this draft.

This is y I donā€™t function w/ them. They have shown instability w/in American sports for decades. Theyā€™ll catch fire for 5 yrs, stealing away other companies top designers, making splash deals w/ athletes & entertainers, and then theyā€™ll fall flat, & try to rebrand. Itā€™s their Achilleā€™s heel; they canā€™t stay consistent. Itā€™s rinse & repeat. Hence, theyā€™ve dropped in sales again, but I think they picked up a strong 2nd quarter. Thereā€™s a reason y they are a clear #2, and sometimes they fall to #3.

Advertisement
Back