New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

I had one from adidas in my app. they send them every so often when you buy stuff. Might be because I was game changer status

OK, got it now. I just added the app, in the past I've ordered on the website. I have "Playmaker" and haven't yet gotten to "Gamechanger". Hadn't realized this before.

Is it only the app, or do you also use this pass at the stores? There's only 1 adidas Store in Orlando, but there are 3 outlet stores.

Advertisement
Shoes are available on adidas app. Just ordered a pair. % off vouchers will work on them as well
Copped. Easy win today. Needed one after the Chunky Dunky disaster. The one thing Adidas does well is general releases. They could easily make these limited, but they didnt. Now, once they do some NMDs in green and orange, I'm set

So, apparently, this is the next Kanye shoe they are releasing this week:

1599077582865.png

1599077613351.png

1599077640664.png

Copped. Easy win today. Needed one after the Chunky Dunky disaster. The one thing Adidas does well is general releases. They could easily make these limited, but they didnt. Now, once they do some NMDs in green and orange, I'm set

How are the NMDs? I don't have a pair yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was pleasantly surprised to see a sneaker thread on here. My collection has a bit of everything, from UM inspired colorways to actual UM releases. Adidas, Nike, Reebok, and even one bootleg pair (haha!) It includes Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Lillard, and Harden models with UM colors. I was able to get a couple pairs from some players over the years as well. Check out the pics...Go Canes!!!
Excellent!! Love the Lillards green and white. Very cool

Advertisement
Got the all-orange UB's, they are nice.

Yes, the Sebastian/U pieces are velcro, but for the entire piece, so they stick nicely. **** adidas put in 2 extra adidas pieces, instead of allowing you to to 2 Us or 2 Sebastians.

They still haven't fixed the V logo on the collar!:mad: It's all about the V!

EhmfQGRXgAA_sT4

EhmpdZwXgAo1SgR

Advertisement
Back