New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
Posted this in another thread but these would have been great.

7F95FCF9-E357-40F7-B1E9-ED14A9FEBB73.jpeg

Advertisement
I consider you the CIS shoe master so if you say they stank, I’m with ya.

Man, this was the first time I went to the shoe community & 95% said these sucked. Ppl felt our ultra boost, 1st Gen. I guess Adidas gave this shoe to all of its P5 affiliates. Adidas just have way better life style shoes than these, man. I’m not an Adidas guy, but I’m a shoe guy; and for sure, Adidas have some really nice, comfortable lifestyle/running shoes. These ain’t it.

Just give us some shell toes next time.

Man, this was the first time I went to the shoe community & 95% said these sucked. Ppl felt our ultra boost, 1st Gen. I guess Adidas gave this shoe to all of its P5 affiliates. Adidas just have way better life style shoes than these, man. I’m not an Adidas guy, but I’m a shoe guy; and for sure, Adidas have some really nice, comfortable lifestyle/running shoes. These ain’t it.

They do Suck @Rellyrell ....as I've discussed with you numerous times....I'll put my Nike ReNew's up against them 7 days a week....

Advertisement

Problem I have is duck feet. Don’t need flippers when snorkeling. I have to go EEE with anything and I’ve never seen Adidas with anything in wide. New Balance even has 4 wide so that’s why I kick with them.

I know; it was nostalgia

The point was our color way/theme on a hyped shoe. We are getting mediocre shoes from Adidas, and Adidas have some really nice lifestyle shoes, outside of Yeezys.

OK, on this we can agree.

I have NO IDEA why adidas is not producing more orange/green colorways. I realize that on certain models (including this new Supernova), they are coming out with 8 college models at the same time (UM, Louisville, Texas A&M, Washington, Kansas, Indiana, Nebraska, etc.). And these special models have our logo.

But there is NO REASON why they can't some generic orange/green colorways. If they make a shoe with a red colorway, Indiana and Nebraska fans can buy them. Why can't they just try a few orange/green and then see how it goes? Some of the colorways that adidas offers are horrible.

Anyhow, my Supernovas will arrive on Friday.

1614624619464.png

1614624662844.png

1614624717401.png

Advertisement
Problem I have is duck feet. Don’t need flippers when snorkeling. I have to go EEE with anything and I’ve never seen Adidas with anything in wide. New Balance even has 4 wide so that’s why I kick with them.

U sound like my former colleague “The Original” Michael Jordan (he’s older than him by 7 yrs. lol).

He’s a EEE guy too. He used to say all the time, “Rell; love ur style, but imma biiiig guy, and I can’t mess w/ ur shoes.” He’s a NB guy too, and also, he said he loved the Nike Monarchs. Those would literally be his dress shoes for work; Black NBs or Black Nike Monarchs. Lol.

I have NO IDEA why adidas is not producing more orange/green colorways. I realize that on certain models (including this new Supernova), they are coming out with 8 college models at the same time (UM, Louisville, Texas A&M, Washington, Kansas, Indiana, Nebraska, etc.). And these special models have our logo.

But there is NO REASON why they can't some generic orange/green colorways. If they make a shoe with a red colorway, Indiana and Nebraska fans can buy them. Why can't they just try a few orange/green and then see how it goes? Some of the colorways that adidas offers are horrible.

View attachment 144120

View attachment 144121

View attachment 144122

Exactly bro. Adidas re-released their 100’s (albeit they slightly changed the model to look like Jordan 1’s). Regardless, this is thee PERFECT shoe to release in white & have the the 3 stripes alternate in orange & green. I mean, bro....we have a notorious color scheme! Do something w it. It’s not hard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
U sound like my former colleague “The Original” Michael Jordan (he’s older than him by 7 yrs. lol).

He’s a EEE guy too. He used to say all the time, “Rell; love ur style, but imma biiiig guy, and I can’t mess w/ ur shoes.” He’s a NB guy too, and also, he said he loved the Nike Monarchs. Those would literally be his dress shoes for work; Black NBs or Black Nike Monarchs. Lol.
I’m glad shoe styles have gone more “casual”. Always had a helluva time with “dress” shoes. Would you say the Adidas are true to size? There are times I can go a half size up and gain a little width.

View attachment 144120

View attachment 144121

View attachment 144122
See now THESE are NICE idc what anyone says

View attachment 144120

View attachment 144121

View attachment 144122
I love me the Ultraboost 2.0 and 4.0 but this version sadly looks like a pair of UM sketchers. The all orange they put out last year were hard. The original green and orange boosts were hard. These just ain’t it.
I also wish they made more white shows with minimal white and green for us instead of always having the base color of the show be one orange or green.

Advertisement
Back