New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

I bought these a few months ago...although they're not really Cane related....they still match with alot of my UM attire...and are ridiculously comfortable...(Nike Renew) @Rellyrell will tell you how comfortable....View attachment 128595

I have these in different colorways, but like @caneinorlando stated, ridiculously comfortable, like ur foot is in a foamed pillow or something. I both box and do heavy cardio, and I legit feel no inner foot pain with these joints

Advertisement
Advertisement
62034858112__463ECE8E-A562-44C3-8565-076A5E24EA97.jpeg

I have these and even in a size larger they don’t fit. They are hard on the outside and don’t stretch. I can’t even get the flap to come all the way across. I have some ugly *** ogre feet. Reminds me I got a put these in the goodwill bin
Don’t goodwill bin these!! U can make $$ off of them, even if don't fit u. I goodwill some shoes that appreciated 3x what I paid and I’m sick in the stomachs.

Advertisement
I was pleasantly surprised to see a sneaker thread on here. My collection has a bit of everything, from UM inspired colorways to actual UM releases. Adidas, Nike, Reebok, and even one bootleg pair (haha!) It includes Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Lillard, and Harden models with UM colors. I was able to get a couple pairs from some players over the years as well. Check out the pics...Go Canes!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3394.jpg
    IMG_3394.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3395.jpg
    IMG_3395.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3398.jpg
    IMG_3398.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3400.jpg
    IMG_3400.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3402.jpg
    IMG_3402.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3403.jpg
    IMG_3403.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 91
I was pleasantly surprised to see a sneaker thread on here. My collection has a bit of everything, from UM inspired colorways to actual UM releases. Adidas, Nike, Reebok, and even one bootleg pair (haha!) It includes Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Lillard, and Harden models with UM colors. I was able to get a couple pairs from some players over the years as well. Check out the pics...Go Canes!!!
Brotha, all we do is argue and talk about uniforms & shoes on here in the off season. Lol

Very nice...

I've been a Sneaker Head since the mid 70s...I remember in 74 begging Moms for a pair of Puma Clydes...at that time I was rocking White High Top Chucks...and also wore Leather Converse Dr Js.....Puma now has a complete collection of different Clydes...

Advertisement
Does anyone knows if these are ever going to be for sale to the general public.

The model is wearing a pair on a link for canes sweats on the Adidas site, but even though the pants are for sale, I don’t see the shoes anywhere for sale on the Adidas site.

Any of you gearheads like @Rellyrell kniw anything about these.

View attachment 128518

Unreleased and currently "for modeling purposes only" is what I was told by customer service. Sign up for the newsletter is the best they could tell me about when they will be released lol

Unreleased and currently "for modeling purposes only" is what I was told by customer service. Sign up for the newsletter is the best they could tell me about when they will be released lol

Hey, thanks man. I had no idea, they just look brand new to me. Appreciate the effort. I’d probably get them I like them, that is assuming they ever do go for sale. I’ll go ahead and sign up for that newsletter

I've been a Sneaker Head since the mid 70s...I remember in 74 begging Moms for a pair of Puma Clydes...at that time I was rocking White High Top Chucks...and also wore Leather Converse Dr Js.....Puma now has a complete collection of different Clydes...
I started collecting a bit later than you (1984), and first pair of kicks was a pair of white high-top Pony’s. I switched out the laces they came with and replaced them with some fat bright orange breakdancing laces. I wanted them to look like Canes sneakers...been collecting ever since!

Advertisement
Does anyone knows if these are ever going to be for sale to the general public.

The model is wearing a pair on a link for canes sweats on the Adidas site, but even though the pants are for sale, I don’t see the shoes anywhere for sale on the Adidas site.

Any of you gearheads like @Rellyrell kniw anything about these.

View attachment 128518

I just picked up a pair of these from a guy in Massachusetts through OfferUp. He told me he got them at an Adidas store in Maine a couple weeks ago. If you have any friends/acquaintances in the NE part of the country ask them to visit their local Adidas store for you, these kicks might be sitting on the shelves.

Advertisement
Back