New Miami 2018 Fan Jersey in stock at Adidas.com

Advertisement
what a dumbass policy. I loved how back in the day Nike would make a handful of numbers available . Had a few dorseys , an ed reed , a portis ect all bought in the same year.

Adidas.com is selling a #12 Texas A&M Jersey right now.
its not an NCAA rule. Its a policy Miami put into place about only selling #1 and the current year. Most schools use this template for selling jerseys as well

However every school must ensure they are not selling jerseys because of the player.

A&M is selling #12, because they own the rights to the "12th man" they refer their fanbase to (seahawks also use).

Advertisement
its not an NCAA rule. Its a policy Miami put into place about only selling #1 and the current year. Most schools use this template for selling jerseys as well

However every school must ensure they are not selling jerseys because of the player.

A&M is selling #12, because they own the rights to the "12th man" they refer their fanbase to (seahawks also use).

I know. I'm the person who said it's not an NCAA rule. I posted the A&M comment in response to someone who said otherwise.

Apparel companies and schools have to prove they're not profiting off the likeness of an amateur player otherwise they could be subject to lawsuits similar to the O'Bannon one.

Advertisement
Back