New Locker room on the way.

Last I heard it was going to be modeled after/ inspired by what these two schools just did:

And if u watch the UGA locker video, there’s a link to The NFL’s KC Chief unveiling their new locker room. Hence why I said in the facilities thread that even NFL teams r investing in their facilities. That wasn’t an opinion. Lol.

The game of football has changed; no longer are the days of some generic lockers, a table, and a laundry area going to suffice for prospects. Facilities matter & they attract. If they didn’t, it wouldn’t happen all over CFB. You can thank Oregon for all of this. Since Oregon didn’t have a blue blood tradition to rely upon, they started to attract young, impressionable kids w/ a grip of alternate uniforms & facilities. There’s a whole article of blue blood schools & NFL teams visiting Oregon’s campus to see the hype & all came away impressed & followed the blue print.

Sports is a copy cat league. We can’t rely upon the past anymore; it’s time to step in to the future, & we have the right leadership to move us in that direction. Love the renewed emphasis to bring The U to the 21st century of collegiate athletics.

Advertisement
And if u watch the UGA locker video, there’s a link to The NFL’s KC Chief unveiling their new locker room. Hence why I said in the facilities thread that even NFL teams r investing in their facilities. That wasn’t an opinion. Lol.

The game of football has changed; no longer are the days of some generic lockers, a table, and a laundry area going to suffice for prospects. Facilities matter & they attract. If they didn’t, it wouldn’t happen all over CFB. You can thank Oregon for all of this. Since Oregon didn’t have a blue blood tradition to rely upon, they started to attract young, impressionable kids w/ a grip of alternate uniforms & facilities. There’s a whole article of blue blood schools & NFL teams visiting Oregon’s campus to see the hype & all came away impressed & followed the blue print.

Sports is a copy cat league. We can’t rely upon the past anymore; it’s time to step in to the future, & we have the right leadership to move us in that direction. Love the renewed emphasis to bring The U to the 21st century of collegiate athletics.
While I personally couldn't care less about locker rooms, and prefer a Cool Hand Luke prison looking dungeon, I am a 35 year old man from a different era. Simply put, a program with dynastic designs cannot be left behind on anything, and that includes the flash of facilities. You simply can't give anyone a tool for anti-recruitment.

After FSU's New Urinals instalation, Word is they just finished work on the New Trophy Cases for the Baseball team. Here's a sneak peek at the Hardware.....
img_3_1649694685879.jpg

I'm sure they are ready to put the new lockers in soon. You don't tear everything out unless you already have the blueprint for the new one. Honestly, it shouldn't take long for a new locker room. Whomever is building the lockers probably already has them done. It's a matter of putting in new flooring paint, etc., then assembly.

I don't know if there's any plans to structurally change the locker room. That would take a lot more time blowing out walls, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Say it louder for the people who don’t believe it lol. Time to step in to the future, can’t rely just on the past anymore

Advertisement

You are correct. They will be releasing the video to the public soon. Very similar to UGA but our team lounge is much better IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back