New Locker room on the way.

It’s crazy, b/c a lot of people don’t know that. Lol. If u take a morning stroll, u’ll see homes, homes, apartments, & boom The Forum. Lol. SoFi was even crazier; I mean legit, it’s a sound barrier wall that separates the gated community & SoFi. Even in my head I was like this will never work, & voila, a world renowned stadium is right there.

The other beautiful thing that’s happened is between the renno of The Forum, the building of SoFi, & the new LA Clippers Arena (that’s also in a residential area…lol), it’s created 7,000 temporary jobs, 1,700+ future jobs, & the business & residents are eating from private parking set up, & Air BNB.

My uncle, I kid u not, made close to $60k in side $$ since SoFi went up for using his back house as an air bnb & his driveway as private parking for the football/events & he don’t live nearly as close to the stadium as I do.

Think of the shoe money...all the shoe-possiblities...

Advertisement
It’s crazy, b/c a lot of people don’t know that. Lol. If u take a morning stroll, u’ll see homes, homes, apartments, & boom The Forum. Lol. SoFi was even crazier; I mean legit, it’s a sound barrier wall that separates the gated community & SoFi. Even in my head I was like this will never work, & voila, a world renowned stadium is right there.

The other beautiful thing that’s happened is between the renno of The Forum, the building of SoFi, & the new LA Clippers Arena (that’s also in a residential area…lol), it’s created 7,000 temporary jobs, 1,700+ future jobs, & the business & residents are eating from private parking set up, & Air BNB.

My uncle, I kid u not, made close to $60k in side $$ since SoFi went up for using his back house as an air bnb & his driveway as private parking for the football/events & he don’t live nearly as close to the stadium as I do.
Wow. That's phenomenal and I'd assume the parking revenue is an all cash business too. Can't beat that.

Good for them! They figured out the way these stadium deals actually can create some form of economic benefit for regular people. And whenever they go to sell that property the profits are tax free, assuming they kept it as their primary residence for tax purposes.

Bingo!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back