New Locker room on the way.

Ete summertime GIF - Find on GIFER

Advertisement
Dang, they already ripping them out so they are pretty far along, surprised the renders didn't get put out there, can't wait to see it.

Should have seen if we could have donated them to a local HS, but maybe that's happening. People forget that the locker room had been updated years ago, so it wasn't like we had 90s lockers. That said, an update is always appreciated.

Advertisement
will the footprint of the locker room grow or stay the same?

I've heard it will be bigger, but I can't prove it yet with a blueprint. Some stuff will happen as we tear down old Hecht, including more space for lounge/nutrition/recovery areas. The locker room will have more elbow room, just not sure when all the steps will happen.

Dang, they already ripping them out so they are pretty far along, surprised the renders didn't get put out there, can't wait to see it.
I'm sure they are ready to put the new lockers in soon. You don't tear everything out unless you already have the blueprint for the new one. Honestly, it shouldn't take long for a new locker room. Whomever is building the lockers probably already has them done. It's a matter of putting in new flooring paint, etc., then assembly.

I don't know if there's any plans to structurally change the locker room. That would take a lot more time blowing out walls, etc.

Advertisement
I'm sure they are ready to put the new lockers in soon. You don't tear everything out unless you already have the blueprint for the new one. Honestly, it shouldn't take long for a new locker room. Whomever is building the lockers probably already has them done. It's a matter of putting in new flooring paint, etc., then assembly.

I don't know if there's any plans to structurally change the locker room. That would take a lot more time blowing out walls, etc.
Saw a couple rumors or posts about potentially taking down a few walls to expand the room a bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back