New JUCO QB - Carson Proctor

Advertisement
Coaches bring in transfer QBs for a reason. If they were happy with the guys already on the roster, they wouldn't be turning over every leaf trying to find new ones. If Perry,Williams or Weldon get hurt feelings, tough ****ies. Should have spent more time practicing and less time getting suspended.

Coaches bring in transfer QBs for a reason. If they were happy with the guys already on the roster, they wouldn't be turning over every leaf trying to find new ones. If Perry,Williams or Weldon get hurt feelings, tough ****ies. Should have spent more time practicing and less time getting suspended.

That is exactly what I was trying to say.

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement
If we sign him then yes, and why do we need to sign a high school qb every year, especially this year. Unless somebody transfers there no need to recruit a qb this cycle, nobody is leaving anytime soon. Even if someone does leave having 4 qbs on the roster is still pretty good.

You sign a HS QB every year because of transfers. You say unless someone transfers. I personally guarantee if Martell gets the waiver, someone is transferring by the time the 2020 season rolls around. Maybe even 2. That’s just how it works.

I would guess Weldon would eat this guys lunch. He will provide nothing more than depth and knowledge in the QB room. Only 1 in 769 Ginger's are productive QB's at a P5 and up level and Andy Dalton already took that spot. Next one due in 2041.
Nah Dalton at TCU was Mountain West and not power five. The ginger spot is still free. Proctor for Heisman.

Interesting. I hope we are not creating a problem of too many quarterbacks as someone will transfer sooner than later.
Just being honest.
That's fine. Bring in as much competition as possible; may the best man win and the cream rise to the top; and those that don't rise above the others can do whatever the **** they want.

Advertisement
His film shows that, when he gets a running start, Proctor throws a nice ball. Lots and lots of arc and it rarely goes end-over-end.........

Advertisement

Ohhhh gimme dem tough ****ies!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back