New JUCO QB - Carson Proctor

Advertisement
I would guess Weldon would eat this guys lunch. He will provide nothing more than depth and knowledge in the QB room. Only 1 in 769 Ginger's are productive QB's at a P5 and up level and Andy Dalton already took that spot. Next one due in 2041.
Wentz. Gotta move the date back more now. 2061

If we sign someone from HS it will be 6. And you should sign someone from high school every year.
If we sign him then yes, and why do we need to sign a high school qb every year, especially this year. Unless somebody transfers there no need to recruit a qb this cycle, nobody is leaving anytime soon. Even if someone does leave having 4 qbs on the roster is still pretty good.

Advertisement
So Proctor went from 2016 8A player of the year in Florida, ranked 28th best pocket passer nationally, to a PWO at Arkansas then to Juco, and now a QB at Miami. You can't make up a more rags to riches story. An Coach Enos is definitely playing the part of Daddy Warbucks ( literally with his new $1.5MM contract)

Link to old article on Proctor
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/mar/17/florida-qb-be-preferred-walk-arkansas/
Go Canes

Funny that Manny saw the need to recruit a QB this year.... But our former QB Coach and OC couldn't ... smh. comical...

Anyway the more true Competition means that lacy of complacency gets eliminated ... I'm all for it!!!

JC

Advertisement
Only 1 in 769 Ginger's are productive QB's at a P5 and up level and Andy Dalton already took that spot. Next one due in 2041.
20190118_123404.jpg

5 QBs in house, a possible 6th in Surge 19. Someone is going to exit the program especially if Martell is cleared to play.

My guess would be Weldon.

5 QBs in house, a possible 6th in Surge 19. Someone is going to exit the program especially if Martell is cleared to play.

Let’s be honest. Weldon is trash. Outside of Martell, the best Qb on the team was a Kentucky commit....

The Qb room was absolute disaster

Advertisement

Not to be a negative but I really think our situation is similar to LSU last year when they brought joe burrow in they had 2 qbs transfer out ... I wouldn’t be surprised if it was any of the two out of nkosi, Cade or jarren. My bet if one were guaranteed to transfer out it would be nkosi.

Let’s be honest. Weldon is trash. Outside of Martell, the best Qb on the team was a Kentucky commit....

The Qb room was absolute disaster

Agree, if Weldon were to transfer out and this kid is a walk-on, we'd have only blue chippers in the mix (assuming we get Legendre).

Not to be a negative but I really think our situation is similar to LSU last year when they brought joe burrow in they had 2 qbs transfer out ... I wouldn’t be surprised if it was any of the two out of nkosi, Cade or jarren. My bet if one were guaranteed to transfer out it would be nkosi.

Yeah considering Jarren has already flirted with the idea, I would say he is a threat to leave.

Advertisement
I assume the kid has some family money if he's walking on to UM.

His film reminds me of the guy from University of Buffalo that folks here were high on last month.

@Paranos - good content. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back