New interview with CJ... sounds good....

CJ Worton would be our Eric Decker, at 6'0 and good speed...just as Braxton Berrios is our Wes Welker....great route runner, smallish good in space...

Advertisement
Advertisement
From that interview it sounds like he's going to WVU.

Good luck to the kid - he's handled this process very well.

We loving them FSU scraps, eh? FSU has come into our house, ****ed our wife repeatedly (Cook, etc.), and then, having had their fill of *** for the moment, they dump their unwanted crack-***** booty call off at the curb. And there we are, all excited to get up in that.

**** me at what this program has become. **** Golden, and **** everyone.

CJ Worton is the next _______________ (fill in the blank with any random white WR).

My answer Steve Largent

Advertisement
[video=youtube;cpCGyUwt6-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpCGyUwt6-k[/video]

You guys see this kid showboating and taunting and ****!

Some more swag to go with Berrios and I love me some white boys with swag on my football team.

You have two tall WRs in Brady and Langham lined up outside, Worton who can play outside and come down to the slot, and Berrios causing **** in the middle!

We loving them FSU scraps, eh? FSU has come into our house, ****ed our wife repeatedly (Cook, etc.), and then, having had their fill of *** for the moment, they dump their unwanted crack-***** booty call off at the curb. And there we are, all excited to get up in that.

**** me at what this program has become. **** Golden, and **** everyone.
FSU wanted this kid.

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 1m
South Dade WR CJ Worton tells us he thinks he won’t be going to UM on an OV this weekend; but won’t make final decision till tonight.
Expand

Advertisement
"I’m finished with the visits," Worton said. "For one, it’s my birthday today and there are a lot of people I'm going to be seeing. Two, my dad won’t be able to make it too. I wanted to take the trip with him. So it looks like I won’t be going up. I haven’t ruled out the possibility of going to Sunday just to go talk to Coach Coley.

"But there’s not really a big chance that plays a big factor. I just always enjoy his company and have a really good connection with him. I'll probably just go see him, hear what he has to say -- if even I even go Sunday."
Worton said although many people are predicting him to go to Florida he's completely torn between the Gators and West Virginia.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...m-juco-dt-wyche-de-commits.html#storylink=cpy

"I’m finished with the visits," Worton said. "For one, it’s my birthday today and there are a lot of people I'm going to be seeing. Two, my dad won’t be able to make it too. I wanted to take the trip with him. So it looks like I won’t be going up. I haven’t ruled out the possibility of going to Sunday just to go talk to Coach Coley.

"But there’s not really a big chance that plays a big factor. I just always enjoy his company and have a really good connection with him. I'll probably just go see him, hear what he has to say -- if even I even go Sunday."
Worton said although many people are predicting him to go to Florida he's completely torn between the Gators and West Virginia.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...m-juco-dt-wyche-de-commits.html#storylink=cpy

Next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back