New interview with CJ... sounds good....

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
FWIW, really sounds like this kid is seriously looking at us.

Says he's likely to visit. Has a great relationship with Coley. Father is a big UM fan, would be good becuase family can see him play. Sounds like its UM/UF.

Advertisement

Says he's likely to visit. Has a great relationship with Coley. Father is a big UM fan, would be good becuase family can see him play. Sounds like its UM/UF.

Link?

Advertisement
Well obviously his father can't be a big influence on his decision considering where he wanted to go but I'm staying hopeful about him. He can ball.

kid is very very good hope we can get him this weekend would be huge

Would take. Hugely productive for a state championship team. WR isn't as deep as people think, and would anyone be surprised if Brady got dinged by the Clearinghouse?

Advertisement
legit smoke here

Oh SH*T boy... "The chair is against the wall. John has a long moustache".

th

This kid is a beast. If we get him, best WR in our class immediately (especially since Braxtons injury). Kid is a true WR.

Advertisement
Kid was straight ballin out there in the title game

/jared abbrederis part 2?

Advertisement
South Dade High School WR C.J. Worton is a recent Florida State decommitment.

And now the Hurricanes are hot on his trail.

Worton said UM made contact with him "just a couple of days ago" and that Cane coaches are working to set up an official visit for him to the school this weekend.

"It's 60-40 I'll take it," Worton said. "They said they'd love to have me on campus."

Worton landed a Cane offer after he'd already committed to Florida State, and he says UM coaches backed off at that time after he made it clear he was with the Noles.

But now Miami's in the thick of things - he lists his finalists as UM, Florida, West Virginia and Oregon.

Oregon is on the outside looking in, as Worton says he doesn't plan to take a visit there; he says he's listing them among his finalists because he's always liked the school.

"I don't really have a top choice," Worton says.

Coach James Coley is recruiting Worton to Miami.

"I've been talking to him," Worton said. "He actually recruited me when he was at Florida State. He's the one that began my whole recruitment process from the beginning. I have a great relationship with him."

Worton says his father's "a real big Cane fan," and that they'll both be on Miami's campus this weekend ... assuming the visit plans go through.

Of what UM has going for it with him, Worton said, "That it's close, so my family can go to every game. It's the home town."

So what happened with his FSU commitment?

"I just felt it wasn't the right place, right time for me," Worton said.

Asked if he might commit if he goes on the UM visit and it goes well, Worton said, "No, I won't do any more committing. Signing day is it.

Advertisement
Back