New Game - Guess the P5 AD

Gi0logy

Freshman
Premium
Since we'll probably be waiting around for a little longer waiting to find out who the AD is, I figured we could play a little game of Guess the P5 AD.

Let's all take wild guesses on who this P5 AD could potentially be. There's 65 total teams in the P5. Limit one guess per conference. Select your final answer of the 5 options.

ACC - Clemson - Dan Radakovich...Miami ties
Big 10 - Minnesota - Mark Coyle...SEC schools are interested in him so there's smoke to a potential move somewhere
Big 12 - Iowa State - Jamie Pollard...he's had some major health issues recently so not sure how up for change/stress he is
Pac 12 - Utah - Mark Harlan...previously with USF from 2014-2018 where the football team performed well (40-23 record)
SEC - Arkansas - Hunter Yurachek...Arkansas has built a solid program

I totally just googled all of these names (although I know a little about Radakovich and Harlan) so I'm definitely no expert. But all of these seem like they would be great options. If I had to pick I would probably go with Harlan and Coyle as a close second.

What are your picks?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s Miami. So since temple doesn’t count as p5 I’m going with Rutgers, Vanderbilt, or Illinois ad

Mark Coyle would be a good hire. Plus, to check the “Miami ties” box he would have to bring me along as associate AD.

Advertisement
Since we'll probably be waiting around for a little longer waiting to find out who the AD is, I figured we could play a little game of Guess the P5 AD.

Let's all take wild guesses on who this P5 AD could potentially be. There's 65 total teams in the P5. Limit one guess per conference. Select your final answer of the 5 options.

ACC - Clemson - Dan Radakovich...Miami ties
Big 10 - Minnesota - Mark Coyle...SEC schools are interested in him so there's smoke to a potential move somewhere
Big 12 - Iowa State - Jamie Pollard...he's had some major health issues recently so not sure how up for change/stress he is
Pac 12 - Utah - Mark Harlan...previously with USF from 2014-2018 where the football team performed well (40-23 record)
SEC - Arkansas - Hunter Yurachek...Arkansas has built a solid program

I totally just googled all of these names (although I know a little about Radakovich and Harlan) so I'm definitely no expert. But all of these seem like they would be great options. If I had to pick I would probably go with Harlan and Coyle as a close second.

What are your picks?

I don’t see any names that end in “EZ”.

@Liberty City El

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back