New Game - Guess the P5 AD

As long as it’s not these two I’m good....
D8DCAD47-6E1B-4374-857E-70476FB724B0.gif

Advertisement
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but would the Oregon AD, Rob Mullens, be one of the names? Mario has worked well with him. Just food for thought!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rad or Rhoades would be home run hires, but my guess is it will be someone that hasn’t been discussed simply because there are so many guys they could pursue and 95% of them are guys nobody’s ever heard of. I do 100% believe that Zo will be on staff as a football “czar” or some sort of football AAD no matter what.

Advertisement
Fans would still find a way to complain about it.
Well of course.

Do Riley and Kiffin even run the same system?

Is Saban too old? We'll be hiring his replacement in 2 years.

And Kirby Smart? You mean Kirby Dumb? Without his bag game at UGA he'd have been fired already.

Advertisement
It’s Miami. So since temple doesn’t count as p5 I’m going with Rutgers, Vanderbilt, or Illinois ad
People laugh at Rutgers, but Pat Hobbs moved Rutgers to the Big 10, got Schiano to come back, and added 100 million dollars in upgrades and construction. They Just built a football complex, Training Complex, Strength and Conditioning Complex, re did the football and basketball locker rooms, made a performance center, and an Atheltic academic center. I'm not comparing him to the other names but I think he is better than Nunez.

Advertisement
Back