No more Midlo
1582486280326.png
that's all there was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not just Arena Football League Management that did this. There’s some big time agents who wanted to make a quick buck who should have told three UM players to stay on the team instead of turning pro after their junior year.

They’re all out of the league now or their draft status was lower than a kid from Pop Warner.

@apfenny3 You're the subject matter expert here, what do you think of this policy?
Counter intuitive, they keep putting more restrictions in place which hurt the student-athlete more than helping. There's no state legal issue at play so this is not going to deter agents from reaching out to players. Instead there should be more open communication between agents, the department and the players so that information and advice is more readily available. This will be my second year in a row with a UM player and I'm not able to even be inside at pro day to work for my client and talk to scouts there. Their reasoning is that they don't want us around the underclassmen. What happened last year instead was a bunch of agents hanging out in the parking lots talking to players as they were going in and out of the building and compliance had no idea rather than just keeping us all inside in a designated section.

Advertisement
Back