2023 New DL offer Samu Taumanupepe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Potentially huge

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
So in Mario's first class we may see an influx of Polynesian players in:
  1. 5 star OL - Francis Mauigoa (6'5, 330 lbs and mobile af)
  2. 3 star OL - Frankie Tinilau (6'5, 315 lbs and mobile af)
  3. 3 star DT - Samu Taumanupepe (6'3, 380 and big af)
We're never going to load up with 7+ Polynesians per class. But there seems to be a trend here of going after these types of kids to fill the trenches. Love to see it.

So in Mario's first class we may see an influx of Polynesian players in:
  1. 5 star OL - Francis Mauigoa (6'5, 330 lbs and mobile af)
  2. 3 star OL - Frankie Tinilau (6'5, 315 lbs and mobile af)
  3. 3 star DT - Samu Taumanupepe (6'3, 380 and big af)
We're never going to load up with 7+ Polynesians per class. But there seems to be a trend here of going after these types of kids to fill the trenches. Love to see it.
And don't forget the transfer we got Sagapolu.

And dam Iuli who was silently committed to us.

Salavaea makes a huge difference in getting these guys. Why I wanted him so bad.

Advertisement
Probably a backup plan If we miss on one of Walker/hicks and maybe one other guy.

Not a bad backup plan at all…big haws.

Very underrated hire. These kids will bring a toughness we desperately need.
Anybody know coach Joe's long term ambitions? Seems like a guy who could settle down as long as he gets quality family time and works with coaches he's comfortable with.

Doesn't seem overly ambitious (like trying to become a DC or head coach is a priority for him) but everything I'm saying is all just my opinion.

Anybody know coach Joe's long term ambitions? Seems like a guy who could settle down as long as he gets quality family time and works with coaches he's comfortable with.

Doesn't seem overly ambitious (like trying to become a DC or head coach is a priority for him) but everything I'm saying is all just my opinion.
No clue but I get that vibe as well.

Advertisement
Back