2023 New DL offer Samu Taumanupepe

Advertisement
Probably a backup plan If we miss on one of Walker/hicks and maybe one other guy.

Not a bad backup plan at all…big haws.

Dont think he is a backup to Hicks/Walker. This guy is a pure Nose/0 tech, Hicks and Walker are DTs.

Seems like communication picked up with him after that kid from Jersey and the kid from NC committed elsewhere

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020
U ain’t teasing

Advertisement
He got offered by TAMU. He at their pool party this weekend and received a CB from the TAMU writer today as well. Just get the kid on campus, all we can ask for.
Something is going to have to give either someone has to tell this kid how many DL they signed last year or some of those kids will portal out after this season

I think DT is one position that if you don’t love your options in the HS ranks you can hold off. It’s nice to be able to see what a guy is at that position. Portal is a blessing at this position.

Advertisement
It feels like Miami is a longshot for this guy based on the interview he did with the Scoop on The U YT channel. I loved his mentality though

Advertisement
He got offered by TAMU. He at their pool party this weekend and received a CB from the TAMU writer today as well. Just get the kid on campus, all we can ask for.
To me it shows kid is impressionable he was Oregon before he blew up a little and now he visits tamu and boom crystal balls. Get ‘em on campus I like Mario over anyone recruiting wise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back