2023 New DL offer Samu Taumanupepe

Our fat guy recruiting has been incredible.

Would love to add a true -1 tech.

Advertisement
Shocked Bama & Georgia aren't all over him like a cheap suit. This is the type of kid Saban and Smart salivate over

Advertisement
And Mario keeps recruiting him until December. This could be interesting.
He's a fat ****** isn't he? And that's what most probably look at with him until you turn the tape on. With overweight FBPS( yes, there is such a thing), what you really want to look at is if they are lazy or just held prisoner by their "fatassitrid" limitations currently. With this guy, that looks to be the case. He has a willingness to engage, want to impose, and more times than not want to run down a tackle. A guy with his size that's not very explosive, you get him into playing shape and have him siragusa the middle leaving only options to the side. I very much like his willingness to play and fight. He is the definition of developmental with high upside. Most definite take if we can.

He's a fat ****** isn't he? And that's what most probably look at with him until you turn the tape on. With overweight FBPS( yes, there is such a thing), what you really want to look at is if they are lazy or just held prisoner by their "fatassitrid" limitations currently. With this guy, that looks to be the case. He has a willingness to engage, want to impose, and more times than not want to run down a tackle. A guy with his size that's not very explosive, you get him into playing shape and have him siragusa the middle leaving only options to the side. I very much like his willingness to play and fight. He is the definition of developmental with high upside. Most definite take if we can.
I think he will move better than Siragusa, more like Michael Dean Perry or Haloti Ngata.
Agree with your points of the big guy who can move.

Advertisement
If this keeps up ,we will become experts on pronouncing Polynesian Names. Next year instead of a BBQ we will have a Luau!!!
Get some grass skirts for the Sunsations. Any Ukelele players on CIS?
Guitar but I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

I think he will move better than Siragusa, more like Michael Dean Perry or Haloti Ngata.
Agree with your points of the bog guy who can move.
I used Siragusa as an example of a person who clogged the middle. **** man, IF he becomes anything near a Ngata that’s icing. Where are we on his recruiting? I heard we came in extremely late.

Advertisement
Coach Wright has been recruiting Samu for a while.

Go Canes

My understanding is Mario was recruiting him at Oregon for about a year too (although from what @Liberty City El says he only got the Oregon offer under Lanning). And Mario's been recruiting him for a while too here behind the scenes. Typical Mario style recruitment. Appears out of nowhere with an offer but a relationship has been established a long time ago.

Haven’t seen it anywhere, unless I’m blind (which I am at times), but is this young man visiting?

Advertisement
Agree with your points of the bog guy who can move.

Attachments

• A4CE42F5-1CDC-46D9-8137-A7AFE9097207.jpeg
    A4CE42F5-1CDC-46D9-8137-A7AFE9097207.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Back