NEW DL Coach Coming!!!!

Advertisement
Kevin Patrick is one of my favorite coaches but he would make little to no difference.

They would destroy Kevin Patrick after the first game when the DL does exactly what they've been doing for the last four miserable seasons.

Dude, he would hate coaching within this defense.

I coached with him a couple times at camps and he loves having his guys "get after it". He's a great coach with a ton of fire.

Great point. If the defensive philosophy doesn't change, how can a DL coach make much of an impact?

THIS!!!!
Michigan's got #1 Rivals DL Rashan Gary in the bag with his high school coach hired as Recruiting coordinator. Next hire must be able to 1a) coach DL and 1b) be a recruiting closer. Anyone got a realistic candidate list that fits the bill?

Kevin Patrick.

Former Cane, has coached some great defensive linemen in college and put one in the first round and all-pro and put others in the league. Was an all-American himself at Miami at DE.

Only concern is what people brought up here. This scheme could hold him back from what he would really like to teach.

Advertisement
the players are lobbying for this guy
6_1044400.jpg

B.S.! Jethro sucks. What player did he personally develop get better? Not a **** one. Glad he's gone!

Raiders are a joke. Have been for over a decade. why did he get the job? Del Rio. They go way back and probably the only D level type coach Del Rio can and will find as in 3 yrs they will all be fired in Oakland.

LOL anyone thinking Jethro is a loss and then blaming Jethro's performance on someone else. Must be a bunch of Liberals on this site.

Haha what the ****?

I guess the Raiders felt Jethro was a victim of coaching under two ****.

6_1044400.jpg

I keep forgetting his name but at the practices he was doing the most wirk with te D-linemen than jethro

They are kids, now if this was 99-00 kids I would take there word for it, but they need to have a REAL coach, it would be nice if he was an excellent recruiter but...... Whatever the whole lot of them going to be looking for a new job next year so fine hire that guy

Advertisement
i'd prefer Patrick. i don't want a coach that has been under this scheme already. I want to see if Patrick can develop these kids. I wanna know if Jethro was really that bad or does the scheme drag all the DL coaches down.

6_1044400.jpg

I keep forgetting his name but at the practices he was doing the most wirk with te D-linemen than jethro

They are kids, now if this was 99-00 kids I would take there word for it, but they need to have a REAL coach, it would be nice if he was an excellent recruiter but...... Whatever the whole lot of them going to be looking for a new job next year so fine hire that guy

From what i saw he had a good connection with the kids but most of the time when this happens at any school the kids always want someone from within, if they hire this guy it will be very telling

Advertisement
LULZ at the idiots on here who thought the DL/defense playing like **** was Jethro's fault. NFL thinks he can coach.

Jethro is a position coach. He's got nothing to do with any decisions regarding the philosophy or scheme. The HC and DC tell the DL coach how they want the DL to play.

Fcking nincompoops still hanging on that Folden sack thinking the assistants are holding him back.

Advertisement
Kevin Patrick is one of my favorite coaches but he would make little to no difference.

They would destroy Kevin Patrick after the first game when the DL does exactly what they've been doing for the last four miserable seasons.

That's exactly what the nincompoops will do. They'll keep slaughtering assistants until they work their way down to the support staff.

That fcking incompetent food server in the cafeteria is next. She is killing Al with her small scoops.

Advertisement
Back