NEW DL Coach Coming!!!!

Man.... i would bolt to the NFL also... pretty sure he is foin go make alot more money, but yall goin to blame Golden for him leaving too huh? Lol.. I bet some of yall blame him for not getting no Pu**y..... give it a rest already...smh... just be glad we getting somebody hopefully with So. FLA and UM ties and not a coach who likes to recruit 3 stars in Wyoming....

Because the position coaches decide on their own who to recruit.

post-28369-Cheryl-Cole-ok-eye-roll-gif-wh-qoxX.gif

Advertisement
Maybe the NFL/Oakland Raider staff don't agree with everything hysterical Miami fan has to say about our 15th ranked defense and the DL play. I dunno.
Naa bich, more like we know your a victim of that puzzified **** Golden brought to Miami.

How about bringing in Ed Orgeron?

I know he just accepted the same position at LSU, but he's got ties down here

If Kareem brown got the job yall would be demanding his head after the next season when nothings changed. Jethro got an nfl job. Obviously people see his potential. Its goldens inept ideologies that make our linemen look like retards.

Advertisement
Michigan's got #1 Rivals DL Rashan Gary in the bag with his high school coach hired as Recruiting coordinator. Next hire must be able to 1a) coach DL and 1b) be a recruiting closer. Anyone got a realistic candidate list that fits the bill?

Last edited:
Biggest responsibility of our DL coach is recruiting. Will have very little say so n scheme/philosophy. His job will be individual coaching and development but will be coaching the same scheme. Only thing new is he may add new techniques, and fresh perspective on how to play the positions.

Kareem Brown for me , young guy born and raised in Miami been in the league etc

If im gonna bet on someone , its him .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back