NEW DL Coach Coming!!!!

Kevin Patrick is one of my favorite coaches but he would make little to no difference.

They would destroy Kevin Patrick after the first game when the DL does exactly what they've been doing for the last four miserable seasons.

Dude, he would hate coaching within this defense.

I coached with him a couple times at camps and he loves having his guys "get after it". He's a great coach with a ton of fire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about bringing in Ed Orgeron?

I know he just accepted the same position at LSU, but he's got ties down here

His family never moved to Los Angeles when he was at USC (lived in Monroe I believe)

He makes more being a DL coach than our DC makes.

He and wife are from Louisiana.

He was fired from Miami with cause so he didn't get a severance.

So exactly why do you think Miami would be a draw from him?

Coaching changes needed to be made for recruiting purposes....little too late for that.

Advertisement
Hire Kareem Brown. His twitter handle is hoodstar will relate well with the kids. We don't need a coach since Al is gone anyway just a recruiter. Plus he is certified on twitter which will impress the kids.

Advertisement
Maybe the NFL/Oakland Raider staff don't agree with everything hysterical Miami fan has to say about our 15th ranked defense and the DL play. I dunno.

You are literally the worst thing about this site.

So true Jen.

If there's one place that you can be sure they'll hire the wrong coach, it's Oakland. That team is where coaches go and are never heard from again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back