Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

also, his son was arrested for murder. not sure if it is a step-son or adopted son or a son that changed his last name??

Yep that and a DUI will keep you at G5 for sure

Holy ****

Advertisement
Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor
It’s a total ***** car, I acknowledge and make fun of it’s (un-)manliness

So im wrong about this but was right about gattis and steele?

Did those 2 say that gattis and steele were bad hires when it happened?

The part youre forgetting is the money we are spending. There are at least 10 legit dcs we could go get.
Just because we have the money, doesn’t mean we should blow it all off name recognition. It’s better to get someone eager to prove themselves with a strong track record than dudes like Steele. Also, for the record, many didn’t like the Gerdis hire including posters that are being referenced. Sorry to TOC you, I agree with a lot of things you post lol

Advertisement
Really dude? I expected better from you. Using logic bothers you that much?
you refuse to listen to previous explanations about gattis being gone and Mario trying to give him a soft exit that changed when "For cause" issues later came up. It's been said multiple times. You've read it multiple times. But then you repeatedly come back with your BS logic and then ask your asinine question again.

Does that help you out or nah? Logic too much for you as well?

The 3 DUIs and his son did a murder? Him and Coach O on staff together would be electric:)
Dang this guy has more baggage than Pruitt that's for sure. I believe people can grow and learn from their mistakes though. And I'm not a cancel culture warrior. As long as he is a good leader to the guys in the locker room and produces in his job I'll be happy for him.

I don't think Mario would hire him if he didn't think he had learned from his mistakes.

Also doubt we'd get someone who saw the success this guy did if he didn't have some baggage.

Advertisement
Dang this guy has more baggage than Pruitt that's for sure. I believe people can grow and learn from their mistakes though. And I'm not a cancel culture warrior. As long as he is a good leader to the guys in the locker room and produces in his job I'll be happy for him.

I don't think Mario would hire him if he didn't think he had learned from his mistakes.

Also doubt we'd get someone who saw the success this guy did if he didn't have some baggage.
Pruitt cheated

This guy made a dumb personal mistake (DUI) and is related to someone who killed someone

I’d say it’s quite different

So im wrong about this but was right about gattis and steele?

Did those 2 say that gattis and steele were bad hires when it happened?

The part youre forgetting is the money we are spending. There are at least 10 legit dcs we could go get.
Gattis was not on LCE’s wishlist. LCE separates a good hire at OC by Mario standards vs who LCE would hire. I think he believed we’d be able to run the ball with Gattis. Don’t know about Steele though Saban just hired him as his DC.

You don’t know the DC’s we could get let alone who doesn’t qualify as legit. Just stop already.

Advertisement
We had a DC so good that Saban took him. No demotion or anything. Even he struggled last season. We have a LB coach with a better resume than this new DC. We just parted ways with our OC/WR who had a great resume, and a QB coach who had great results with less talent as OC in his last and current school.

This whole staff looks upside down. Maybe a new approach to hiring will do the team some good.

Because he literally said that the speed of the hire proves Cristobal planned this ahead of time. So why wouldn't this be true the other way around? If A then B. If not A, then not B.
Because that's a logical fallacy. Just because B must be true if A is true does not mean that B can't be true if A is untrue.

If you have a dog, you have a pet. If you don't have a dog, you don't have a pet. Not logically sound.

Advertisement
Pruitt cheated

This guy made a dumb personal mistake (DUI) and is related to someone who killed someone

I’d say it’s quite different
I'm not comparing the type of baggage. I'm just saying that recruiting violations seems like less baggage than having 3 DWIs and a son who committed murder (if the article is correct).

The recruiting violations (or at least getting caught) seem like they could be written off as "dumb mistakes" too. Not really sure what your point is.

I am not trying to hold anything over this guy's head I'm excited for him to be our DC and think he'll do great. He's just got a lot of baggage is all.

I am such an impressionable lil bish, that i just paid Andrew my vig, all bc Mario made a good hire on DC.

also, his son was arrested for murder. not sure if it is a step-son or adopted son or a son that changed his last name??

What a throwback name. That kid was super talented but clearly troubled. Don’t think he’s his actual dad

Advertisement
Back