Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Ok so being real here.

List his defensive rankings throughout his career vs the offenses he played against.

We are spending money like never before and you honestly thing this is the best we could get? A guy with no track record of success. A guy that had been at multiple stops for only 1 season.

Maybe im wrong. If so then cool but if we are trying to get to bama, clemson, uga territory then this aint it.
Who are your top five preferred candidates?

Advertisement
@Cajuncane Guidry sounds like one of y'alls.
200.gif

Advertisement
Hey @Cribby you mentioned yesterday potential other changes to the staff - with this hire do you think we see more? The Strong rumors to Bama would be one that is out there but will this guy not bring in any of his own guys? I guess he didn’t before at Marshall. I wish we could bring Partridge back to SoFla and change the DL coaches. Love Salavea energy and passion but he sucks as a recruiter

Advertisement
Ok so being real here.

List his defensive rankings throughout his career vs the offenses he played against.

We are spending money like never before and you honestly thing this is the best we could get? A guy with no track record of success. A guy that had been at multiple stops for only 1 season.

Maybe im wrong. If so then cool but if we are trying to get to bama, clemson, uga territory then this aint it.
I don’t know a thing about him and i don’t have to. I’m not sure you do either. If SouthPark and LCE like it, I’ll take their word for it because they know their **** and if they didn’t like it they wouldn’t say it was a good hire.

Do you really think we’re getting Schumann to leave UGA or someone on a level close to where we are - who’s top notch - making that lateral move?

Advertisement
I do like this hire I just think it was mishandled. If Mario doesn't perform with these two coordinators, especially with the way he's mishandled this process, the launch sequence will have been initiated...

Still rooting for MC, but that's not a permanent position...
lost me at "I just think"

wtf are you? Please explain how this hire was mishandled. Go ahead, we will wait...

Waiting GIF

Advertisement
listening to Feldman and apparently this dude hasn’t really climbed the ladder because he has some type of blemish on his resume from a decade ago.

Held 6 straight opponents under 13 points, held Notre Dame to 21 in their upset of the Irish, 6 games allowed under 8 points and held the nation's 18th ranked scoring offense in Ga Southern to 10 points.
So I was confused at first I thought he was Tulanes DC

But now realizing this **** I distinctly remember watching that beautiful ND game and saying “I would give anything to have this Marshall DC right now”

I’ll be damned

Advertisement
Back